20

The boys head back to the dorm and Namjoon closed the door on Jin's face thinking he was inside.

"Hello??? Umm, aren't you forgetting something or someone?" The older boy asked, crossing his arms while continuously stomping his foot on the ground.

"It's not my fault you enter so slow. Maybe you should try going in a little faster next time." Namjoon replied, shrugging.

"You could have held it open, that way I would have went inside a little faster. But noooo, you closed it right in my face! I can fit through that tiny hole!" He spoke, referring to the small space that Namjoon had left for him to enter the room.

"Well, is it my fault you're so damn big? Shrink a little more. I mean, have you seen the size of those things?" The younger said, pointing at Jin's wide shoulders.

~meanwhile~

"WHO'S TOPPING? WHO'S TOPPING? CAN YOU HEAR ANYTHING ELSE, JUNGKOOKIE?" Jimin whispered, staring at Jungkook who had a stethoscope wrapped around his neckline, listening to what the older boys were saying.

"Be quiet, I'm trying!"

~~~

"Nevermind. Let's just get this over with, Namjoon." Jin suddenly announced, loud enough for the naughty maknaes to hear.

"JIN AND NAMJOON ARE DATING?!" Jimin and Jungkook fell on top of Taehyung who squashed his stethoscope.

"M- my Gucci belt..." He breathed out, struggling to pry the other teens off of his body.

~~~

Jin nervously waited for Namjoon to return. The younger told him he was going out to buy a few things he needed for Jin's new hairstyle. It was nerve wracking for the older boy: Jin has never tried anything new with his hair.

He knew change was a good thing and that he should always try new things... But knowing that a man who has hated him from day one was about to work on his scalp, made him lose motivation and gain anxiety.

"Loser, I'm home!" Namjoon joked, as he opened the door and stepped back inside of the dorm.

Jin, who had moved from his seat to check a can of hair spray Namjoon had lying within a cabinet, pressed down on the can out of fear when he was caught by the younger, he ended up getting the sticky spray in his closed eyelids, and freaked out.

He screamed in panic and the younger rushed to soak his head in the sink, trying to rinse the spray out of his eyes.

"IT'S NOT COMING OUT!! IT'S STUCK INSIDE! AHHH, IT HURTS!" The boy cried out as the other ran around the room looking for a towel.

"Hold still! Stop, if you do that, it'll hurt even more." Namjoon groaned as the older, inevitably rubbed his eyes, and made matters worse.

"AH!! TAKE IT OUT!!" Jin demanded while Namjoon continued to dunk his head in the sink, scrubbing his eyes with cold water.

"Shit! It's so damn sticky!! No wonder this takes me days to rinse out of my head!"

~~~

"What are you two doing?" A dark blue haired boy asked while approaching Jimin and Jungkook.

"THEY'RE HAVING SEX!" The youngers announced, spying on Namjoon and Jin from afar.

~~~

"HAHA, did you hear that, Namjoon? Some losers were dumb enough to have sex in a college! What a bunch of dorks!" Jin laughed while drying his eyes out with a towel the younger had given him.