12

Jin's POV:

He used me.

After all we went though together, he was faking it this whole time.

I'm so stupid. Why is it that when I'm happy the most, my life just shatters?

"I don't even have a dorm to stay in. Where am I supposed to sleep? The cafeteria???- Although free food doesnt sound that bad right about now since I skipped lunch thanks to those idiots."

I decided to go back to Jungkook's dorm, he did tell me he needed a roommate and I feel really awkward just walking around alone.

~~~

As Jin was making his way to Jungkook's dorm, he saw Hoseok at the end of a dark hallway. He froze in panic.

"See no evil. Hear no evil. Speak no evil. Just stay calm, maybe he won't even notice me." But it was too late. By the time Jin was about to walk away, he felt breathing down his neck.

"You do realize I was just joking when I was pretending to be a bully. Right?" He spun Jin around and made a kissy face at him.

"You do realize that I'm not interested in you anymore. Right?" The older sarcastically replied, pushing Hoseok off him.

"Oh come on, baby boy, you know I love you. And I know you still love me." The word
"Love" made Jin feel hate. Not towards love, but towards the man who made him forget about what true love was all about.

He tried to walk away, but the younger refused to let him go that easily.

"Just give me one last hug. Then I'll let you go, okay?"

"Why does it feel as if he's commanding me to hug him rather than asking me to." Jin closed his eyelids and sighed.

"No. I'm leaving." But the young man just didn't seem to quit.

"That sounded a little cold-hearted, don't you think?" Jin closed his fists so tight, they turned bright white.

"I think you would know what being cold-hearted feels like considering you don't have a heart." The younger was shocked at the older boy's sass.

"Get out of my way, Hoseok." Jin warned.

"No."

"He's so stubborn." Jin thought, staring at him.

"I'll say this again one last time, but slower: Get. Out. Of. My. Way."

"Make me." Hoseok pushed Jin against the locker and watched as he banged his head against it. The older boy was beyond mad at this point.

"What do you want from me, Hoseok!?"

"I want you. That's pretty simple, don't you think?" Jin's heart was racing, but it wasn't because he felt anything towards Hoseok. It was because he felt angry.

"Find someone else."

"I'll never find someone else like you, baby. I love you." His words sounded sincere, but Jin's mind was fighting with his heart, afraid to let Hoseok back in again.

He was trapped.

"I don't love you anymore, is that so hard for you to understand?" But the younger still insisted.

"Why not?" Jin let out a fake laugh at Hoseok's question.

"What part of  'You broke my heart' don't you understand, Jung Hoseok? Even if we get back together, I'll never trust you ever again. Goodbye!" Hoseok tried to stop Jin from leaving, but he was too fast.

So he accidentally stepped on his shoe laces and made him slip near the staircase that was right next to them.

"JIN!" Hoseok shouted.

Jin's POV:

I rather fall than to land in the hands of a man who broke my heart.

Come what may.

~~~

Jin stopped falling only to realize he had been caught.

"Let go of me, bastard. Just let me fall, Hoseok!" Jin shut his eyes while tears stained his soft cheeks.

"I would, but unfortunately It's not at my expense to do so and my name isn't Hoseok."

"Namjoon..."