53

[Author's Note: I can't believe I made my own self cry in the last chapter. And it didn't help that 'Wait' by M83 was playing in the background. If you wanna cry like a little bitch like I did, I suggest you listen to that song while reading that chapter. Now, enjoy the rest of 'Heartfelt', bye my lovelies! ^3^]

Jin slowly opens his eyes and sees his mom and brother standing in front of him, alongside, Namjoon.

"You seem like a very nice young man, Kim Namjoon." His mother was complimenting Namjoon once he explained that he and Jin are Roommates.

"Thank you, Mrs. Kim." Seogdae patted Namjoon on the back with a sympathetic smile.

"You really did save him from being lonely, thanks for that." Their attention was suddenly focused on Jin who was groaning awake.

He had a cast around his left arm, bruises around his back, and stitches on his head. His whole left side was completely impacted with the car.

"Hello, Ms. Kim. Your son is a very lucky boy, he could have died from such a huge impact to the left side of his body. Thankfully he didn't get any head trauma or didn't get anything severely wounded, he's a true miracle." Jin's head was pounding, he was drousy.

"M... Mom?" He was battling to believe if his mother was actually there, or if he was just imaginating she was.

"Seokjin!" She stuttered, gently stroking Jin's face.

"I'm so sorry, Jin. I'm so so sorry." Her quiet voice was peaceful, even when she was crying. Jin missed her sweet voice so much, it caused him to cry as well.

"Mom, I missed you so much!" They hugged for a while then smiled at each other. Their smiles were the same. It was as if Jin had finally found the missing piece of him... But at what cost? What was the point in making her so worried?

"I should have stayed with dad instead of causing everyone such sadness. But In order to keep making him proud, I need to keep fighting." He smiled, even if he was in pain.

Namjoon couldn't contain his emotions, so he just quickly wiped away tear after tear. He wished his mother would have been the same way, but unfortunately that wasn't the case. Right now, he's just happy Jin is alive. It's all he's been wishing for since he arrived to the hospital.

"Mom, this is-"

"Kim Namjoon, right?" Jin was in shock, yet nodded at the smiling woman.

"He's such a sweetheart." Namjoon smiled shortly.

"Thank you." Just as he was about to continue speaking, Seogdae patted him on the back, rather hard.

"My brother. They say: "Bad bitches never die.", and I can see that saying is true." Jin tried laughing, but failed. His body was too tired and worn out, not to mention, extremely weak.

"Hey Jin, why don't you stay talking with mom for a while?" Jin nodded.

"Bye, Joonie."

"Bye, Jinnie." Namjoon smiled at Jin and still made butterflies flutter in his stomach. No doubt about it, Jin was deeply in love with him.

~~~

"So, what is it that you wanted to talk to me about?" Namjoon asked, shoving his pockets in his hands from how cold it felt outside in the parking lot.

"You know... You're a really big part of my brother's life. You make him smile, even when his ass is beat up or when he gets run over by a car. Almost as if you were some sort of sunbeam keeping him warm and shit. You want one?" Seogdae paused to offer Namjoon a cigarette.

The younger accepted it and they both started smoking.

"I guess you could say that.. But in reality, Jin is the one who's my sunbeam. He's helped me out a lot, man. When he left me, I felt like something had been physically ripped out of my heart. I honestly don't think I could survive without him. And I've never said that about anyone. I used to hate love, I used to-" Namjoon stopped talking once Seogdae got closer.

"Yeah, yeah. That's nice. Listen... I'm only going to tell you this once, so listen closely, okay?" He nodded, confused.

"My brother almost died because of a douchebag like you. To be honest, I never really liked you. You had an 'asshole' vibe written all over you. Especially your dorm. Shit! Your fucking dorm smelled like cigarettes and looked like a screamo band decided to decorate it with all of those posters you have in your wall. That doesn't seem like a safe environment for Jin to live. I wouldn't trust him with you for a day! I have no idea why he's stayed with a psychopath like you in the first place. Whatever his sexuality is, as long as he's happy with a better man than you, then I'm happy. Stay the fuck away from him, got it?" The tabled turned and Namjoon was silent.

"Now-" He grabbed his collar and let it go immediately when he saw Jimin and Yoongi walk behind them.

"Who the hell are you and which heavenly place did you descend from?" He asked, eyeing Jimin up and down.

"I'm not interested in a kid. I have a man of my own." Jimin walked right by him and Yoongi dragged him away from Jimin, leaving Jimin and Namjoon alone.

"Maybe I should have just stayed away from Jin..." He bowed his head down and threw his hoodie on.

"Hey, don't get yourself down like that. It'll be fine. Don't pay attention to that jerk, he's like another Hoseok, only jerk-ier... If that makes sense." Jimin walked alongside the older boy and gave him a friendly pat in the back.

"He's right, Jimin. I fucked up Jin's life the moment he walked into mine. I'm so bad at relationships." He left Jimin and got back inside of Yoongi's car. He didn't want anyone to see him crying, not even his own reflection.

"I wish I could stop fucking things up. I wish I could make things better. I wish I could love myself, just for once. I wish I could love myself."