Chapter 3: Watching (More like Stalking)

(Unknown)
I scrambled along the bushes on one of my victim's property, crawling so I won't be seen. I've had many tasty meals in this town, which was very enjoyable.

"If you want to get out alive, run for your life.."

My ears pricked at the sound of someone's voice. I slowly raised my head to see where it was coming from. I saw a young teenage girl walking down the sidewalk while singing. She must be going to school. She had long red hair that appears to be layered? I'm not sure if that's what you call.

"Then I lost it all, dead and broken my back's against the wall. Cut me open wide.."

Oh, don't worry. I'll cut you open. I can hear your heart beat right now, and it sounds delicious and promising. I've decided she'll be my next victim. I followed her in the hedges, making sure she wouldn't sense my presence. For some reason, this girl looks familiar. Have I seen her somewhere? I balanced on a tree trunk, watching her walk towards a building. Hmmm... I'll just wait for her until she leaves.

Good shivers ran down my spine as I imagine how good her organs, especially her kidneys, would taste. I studied the girl one more time before she walked into the school. She was average height, and seemed to be around 13-15 years old. She didn't really have the characteristics as a woman, compared to the teenage girls I've seen around here. I sat there thinking about what I would do, and how I should attack her, or more likely, ambush her.