Chapter 20: Finally Returned With a Girl

(Haven's POV)
By the time E.J. had gotten home, I was fast asleep against the bathroom door. I felt cold wind blow me in the face. I rubbed my eyes open.

"E.J.?" I asked curiously.

A giggle erupted from the living room. That sounded like a girl! I cautiously crawled my way to peek around the corner. This is as far as the chain would let me.

Sitting on the couch was this super pretty girl with dyed purple hair. She was wearing a thin strip of clothing to cover her melon sized boobs. She was really skinny and pretty. Her skirt was short to where her underwear was pretty much showing, and she was wearing a purple hat with high heels. I stared in disgust. Why was a stranger here?

I saw E.J. walk back into the room with a drink in his hand. I watched him hand her the drink, which she smiled seductively at him as she took a drink. So..E.J. was dating her then?...I felt a dark emotion rise in my stomach. Yeah, I was jealous! For God's sake, why does every girl except for me have everyone's attention? I glared over at them. E.J. was laughing and talking to her. He was definitely flirting. I turned away so I wouldn't have to see it anymore. Thump! I whipped back around to peek. The girl's body was lying limp in front of E.J. 

"That's what you get for messing with Ben. You don't mess with Slenderman's allies." He whispered with amusement. 

She was still alive. I could tell because her eyes were moving around and she was breathing.

"E.J.!" I called out.

 E.J. snapped his attention towards me.

"What are you doing?!" He asked loudly. 

I pointed at the chain.

"I've been chained to this for about...six hours now?" E

.J. jumped over to where I sat and unchained me. He leaned towards my ear.

"Now listen. This girl is going to struggle when I kill her. I need you to hold her down. And be prepared if she fights back." 

I looked up at him with a confused look.

"Aren't you stronger than her though?"

E.J. shrugged.

"She's not human, she's a succubus."

I gulped. I heard from stories that those kind of demons were deadly with their long claws. I shivered at the thought of her catching me in her grip.

"Are you ready?" E.J. presumed. 

I nodded. We both walked over to her and stood above her.

"On the count of three. One. two. three!"

I held her hands above her head as E.J. pulled out his scalpel and tried to run it down her side. The succubus just struggled and tried to kick E.J. I held her down firmly. E.J. was just about to rip her side open when she transformed. Her hand slapped me, and that caused me to stumble back.

"Haven!" E.J. yelled.

The succubus ran at E.J. with full force. I ran into the kitchen to grab a knife. I stopped. If I just let her fight E.J., then I'd a way to escape! But..No one would take me in. Everyone probably thought that I murdered my parents. Well, I basically did, but still.. I made my final decision by picking up a butcher knife and running into the living room.

 E.J. was busy fighting the succubus, who was swooping down from the air to hit E.J. I gulped as I ran towards it. I threw the butcher knife straight at her. The knife had went straight through her left wing. Blood seeped from the wound.