Chapter 15: You said you wanted a Christmas Card

(Haven's POV)
I followed E.J. through the woods and into a clearing. He stopped abruptly front of me, to where I ran into his muscular back.

"Hey!" I snapped. 

E.J. pointed to something in front of me. I saw a camera on a stand in front of a meadow. 

"Wow, that meadow is so pretty! IS THAT A PATCH OF PEONIES?!" I screamed out of joy. I ran over to the patch of pink flowers.

"Peonies?" E.J. asked, confused at my reaction.

"It's my favorite flower."

"Oh. Ok"

I bent down to sniff them. They smelt wonderful. I really wanted to pick some and take them back with me.

"Haven, get over here. We have something to do."

 I huffed my way over to E.J. who was sitting behind the camera.

"What exactly are we doing?" E.J. turned to look at me.

"We're taking a picture for a Christmas card to Slenderman. I want to show them who my slave is." 

I crinkled up my nose. Do you really have to prove it to the world that I was caught? I felt E.J.wrap his arm around my waist, causing me to blush. He pressed a button and a flash emitted. He ran over to the camera. I'm guessing the picture wasn't to his expectations since he just growled.

"Again. Again. Again. Again."

 I heard that over and over for the past hour. I finally just told him to sit there and let me try something. I could tell he was watching me, making sure I wasn't trying anything. I pretended to mess with the camera. I looked over to E.J. to see him watching me closely.

"Move to the left!" I told him. 

E.J. stepped barely a centimeter to the left. 

"Stubborn ass." I muttered under my breath.

This picture was going to be hilarious! I started jogging to him, then ran at a full pace. I jumped behind and on his back as soon as it flashed...