🎈 Mafumafu//まふまふ 🎂

"(Y/N)-chaaaaaan! What did you get me for my birthday!?"

"Hm? Your birthday?"

"Uh, yeah, duh. It's my birthday today. Why else would you be here? Come to think of it... You didn't even congratulate me!"

"Is that so? Well, happy birthday then."

"(Y/N)-chan...", Mafumafu whined.

"Hey, (Y/N)."

"What is it, Soraru?"

"Could you come over here for a sec?"

"Sure."

As I moved over to where Soraru was, I literally had the hardest time of my life trying to hide my grin.
I do feel bad about acting like such an asshole and for 'forgetting' his birthday, but the happy and surprised look on his face after he finds out about our little party is worth it!

"So, it seems like everyone's there now. Except for us, naturally."

"What about nqrse? I can't imagine him being on time. Oh, and Kuro-chan's probably late too."

"As much as I agree with you, they're all there. We just have to drag Mafumafu there somehow."

"Leave it to me!"

..............................

"Hey, Mafu. Since today is your birthday - and I totally didn't forget that - why don't we grab a bite somewhere? I know a good place."

"Just the two of us?"

"Well, Soraru will be accompanying us."

"Ugh."

"Oi!"

"Yeah, anyways. Let's go!"

..............................

"So... That's it!"

"Looks gross."

"I agree."

"You too, Soraru!?"

Hey, don't push it.
I get that you're trying to play along, but don't forget that we rented this place together.

"Let's go in, shall we? Never judge a book by it's cover!"