Meychan//めいちゃん

"Let's see... Wah, there are so many... They're all fake tho, obviously, duh."

I didn't have to go to university today, so I was stuck at home, bored af.

So, what came to my mind?

Right, let's search for some famous utaite's phone number online!

... What a stupid idea.

I began with simply googling the name and "phone number".
I'm a genius.

Since my absolutele favorite of all time utaite is Meychan, I typed his name and eagerly awaited the results.

A few links popped up.
Opening them all, I went through all of them - I had nothing better to do anyways.

The first sites only showed fake-messages or warnings like "you shouldn't be searching for their phone numbers, that's interfering with their privacy!"

But did I care?

Certainly not.

I continued my search, till I reached the lower links, all hope long gone.
Because we all know that the links shown at the end are always the greatest.

The greatest shit™.

Not going to give up tho, I also went through the last ones, actually discovering a few numbers.
I scribbled them down on a note which I had prepared beforehand, already excited to text them.

Maybe I was lucky and of them was actually his number?

Haha, sure.

"Okay, first up this one..."

One after another, I sent them all the same short message:

'Hi, I found your number on the internet, saying that it was Meychan's! Haha, hilarious, right?'

I'm the best at opening conversations.

I put my phone away and took a shower, hoping for a few answers right after.

.................................

Done with showering, I blinked at my phone, reading the first two messages which looked irritatingly real.

'Where the hell did you get this number?'

'Send me the link!'

Ignoring the other messages I received, I threw aside my towel (from her neck, not what y'all probably thought) and quickly answered with the link.

'Here, I got it from there *link*
But why do you want the link?
Are you possibly the real deal...!?'

Just a few minutes after, I got a reply.

(From here on, Meychan's messages will be written like this, your's will stay the same)

'Even if I told you, you wouldn't believe me, right?'

'You can prove it!'

'And how should I do that?'

I pondered for a second.
Then I got a brilliant idea.

'Send me a picture of yourself! But you have to hold a sign or something with my name on it.'

...

...

...

No answer.

Disappointed, I was about to throw my phone away, but suddenly it lit up.