Reading Night #3 NanaSato//ななさと

The AraNaru smut is taking a little longer, so take this one first!
Sorry!!

Nanamori x Satomi x Reader (Triangle)
_________________________________________

"Since your new album is drawing close we need to hold meetings from today on to discuss the last details. I hope it won't interfere with your schedules."

"Why are you so formal, (Y/N)? We're all friends, aren't we?"

"But I'm your manager-"

"Your Naa-kun's and Satomi's childhood friend, it's weird if you're this formal."

(Y/N) sighed.
She already gave up on making them understand.

"Alright, alright. Just pay attention at the meeting, okay?"

The 6 members nodded with a smile, (Y/N) humming in satisfaction.

"Well then, the first thing is..."

..............................

"Ahhh, I'm tired...!"

"Already? You're free at least, I still have to work.", the female mocked Satomi's complaining.

"Sorry..."

"We'll help you and then we'll go home together.", Nanamori added.

"Does 'home' mean your place?"

"Yes."

The (H/C) laughed, recalling that they've been meeting up at his place often lately.

(Y/N), Nanamori and Satomi were indeed best friends, knowing each other since their childhood.
As far as they remember they've always been together, through happy and tough times.
Eventually, when Strawberry Prince was formed, she naturally became their manager - no questions asked.
But, since a few years ago, something seemed to change between them...

It was only yesterday that they gathered at the younger male's place, spending their time with gaming and talking until the mentioned decided to change their relationship with just a few actions.

                         Flashback

Mori had lost a round of the game they played, so Satomi was cheering about his win, telling the younger how bad he was at gaming.
The latter grinned and moved closer to the pink-haired.

"Should I give you a present for winning, then?"

Before the elder could have reacted the younger already smashed his lips onto his, pulling him closer.
Satomi was shocked, didn't make any afford to stop his friend, though.

(Y/N) was surprised at what she saw.
She always knew there was something going on between them but she didn't expect to witness it in front of her eyes.

"N-Naa-kun-"

"What, do you think she's getting jealous?"

"Wha-"

It was true, she had always liked her tall friend, ever since they were little.
Satomi was the one protecting her, but Mori was the one who showed her love and affection.

She really admired both of them.

"Come here."

The girl did as wanted and moved over to their side, Nanamori placing a soft kiss on her lips.

"Why were you so aggressive with me and so gentle with her!?"

The younger ignored the comment snd caressed (Y/N)'s cheek.