🎈 UraSaka//うらさか 🎂

A OneShot that came to life through me and weelilly roleplaying! I was Urata and she was Sakata~ Have fun reading!

_________________________________________

"Is there nothing we can do today? I swear, never have I been so bored in my entire life. I feel like I am turning into a statue lazing around in one place!"

After my quite loud statement and no response, I looked up from my phone to the small table in the middle of the room to see Urata working on his laptop.

"Hey, hey. Should we do something? How about you take a break?"

"... Why do you think I am working right now? You think I got so much free time, huh? I need to finish this, go search someone else to bother."

"Then why did you agree to me coming to your place?"

"... If you don't want to be here you're free to go."

"If you don't want me to be here you're free to throw me out."

"Hah... You're such a pain in the ass."

"Don't you need a break?"

"Maybe I do. But finishing work is more important."

"While you were working I managed to watch five episodes of my show. It's been way too long, please take a break?"

"... What show? Wait, nevermind, that's not important now. Anyways, thanks for caring, but no."

"It's a good show, really. Worth the length of every episode. Come on, you seem very interested, huh?"

"I'm not interested in the stupid show you're watching!"

"While arguing with me you lost precious work time. Might as well take off more time."

"If I were to take, let's say a 20 minutes break, what do you intend to do?"

"Uhm... you could watch it with me? Wait, we can sing. No- go outside!"

"Go outside? For 20 minutes? To the Konbini and back or what."

"Why not? Do you have any reason to not get fresh air right now? I swear you can already hear colours. You've been inside for too long."

"What do you even care!? Just leave me alone!"

"So sensitive. Save your work, come on! Please? It even snowed!"

"And what if I hate snow? It's too cold to go outside."

"You have approximately five coats, sweaters, a scarf, a mask..."

"Oh my god, stop. 20 minutes. You got 20 minutes. So we can- wait. Did you even bring your scarf to my place?"

"Scarf? It wasn't too cold when I arrived, so..."

"Again- You're such a pain in the ass... Alright, take my scarf.
And before you say anything- no, I don't need it. Just take it."

"May I? Huh, if you insist... If you catch a cold, I'll take care of you, then!"

"Maybe I should take the scarf, after all."

"No, no! I'll take it! Thank you. Really."

"... Sure. Shall we go?"

"Yes, come on! Hurry, time is running!"

With that, I quickly stuffed my phone into my pocket and couldn't help but practically run to the entrance.

With Urata slowly following, I took his scarf and wrapped it neatly around my neck.

It was...
Soft.
And smelled like him.