luz//ルス

"It's so crowded!"

"Please don't fall, (Y/N)-chan."

It was a snowy sunday on which luz and I decided to go ice skating.
To be fair it was rather me who decided to and luz just tagged along, since he can't even ice skate, but he did it for my sake and I'm really happy to have him here.

"Me? You make sure not to fall on the ice!", I laughed, running in front of him to be the first in line.

"Do I really have to do this...?"

"Of course you don't. We can always go home if you're not up for it, okay?"

I caressed his cheek with my thumb and flashed him a reassuring smile.

"I was joking. I'm here for you, I wouldn't just leave if you're having fun. You know that, right?"

His tone and gaze held a bit of uncertainty.

"Of course I know that. But you should also know that I'd never force you to do anything. So if you're uncomfortable you have to tell me, okay?"

"Okay..."

He held my hand with his on his cheek and we stood there, gazing into each other's eyes, a warm smile decorating our lips.

"Hello...? Would you like to ice skate or do you prefer standing there all lovey-dovey?"

"A-Ah, sorry! We, uh..."

"Yes, we want to."

He turned his head in my direction.

"You don't have to be shy about it now.", he smirked.

"Oh, shut up..."

After we got our tickets and ice skates we went to sit down and put them on.

"Hey, luz, could you help me, please? I can't put the skate on..."

"Sure, put your foot on my lap."

When I did as told he easily slipped my foot in, tied it up and then put on his own.

"Okay, let's go!"

……………………………

"Wah, the ice is really slippery..."

"It's nothing, you'll get used to it!"

Hand in hand we took the first step into the ring, nearly falling because of luz' unsteadyness.

"Please don't let go of my hand..."

"But you'll never learn it otherwise. Here, look."

He grasped the railing with both hands and watched me slide across the ice with ease.
I saw him smile from afar and wondered why.
Little did I know that he smiled because he was enjoying how happy I looked, which made him fall in love with me even more.

"See!? It's easy!! Just try skating over to where I am!"

He looked confused, probably because he didn't hear me over the crowd, but I motioned him with my hands to come over.
He looked slightly anxious at first but he gave it his best and somehow managed to stumble over, falling into my arms.

"See? Wasn't that bad, right?", I laughed, earning an annoyed stare.

"Haha, I'm sorry. Here."

I reached into the pocket of my jacket and pulled out a little candy.

"A candy...?"

"You like candy, right? See it as a reward!"

He took the little marble, unwrapped it and put it in his mouth.
A content sigh immediately left his lips.

"I knew that would work. Now, let's get moving!"

"Fine..."

He reached out to grab my hand so I gave in, intertwining them and skating off.

………………………………

An hour went by in a flash and we've skated many rounds, the candies in my pocket already nearing their end.

"How are you feeling?"

"Pretty good, actually. I feel like it's easier now."

"I can imagine. Want to try it alone now? I'll always be near you."

A pair of sceptic eyes were looking into mine.

"You'll get all the candies that are left if you try!"

"Wouldn't I get them anyways?"

"Just do it, please?"

"... Fine."

Slowly letting go of my hand he did his first step, sliding his feet to the left and right.

"You look like a real pro already! I'm proud of you!"

His mood lit up immediately and I could see the sparkles in his eyes.

He drove a big circle before skating back to me, smiling brightly.

"You were really good! Here."

I took out the last candies and gave them to him.

"Thank you, (Y/N)-chan."

"Anytime. Now, let's- Wah-!"

All of a sudden I slipped, ready to hit the cold ice but two warm arms catched me and brought me closer.

"That was dangerous! I told you to watch out not to fall, didn't I?"

"Yes, I'm sor-"

Before I could finish my sentence I felt myself fall again, this time feeling the extreme cold on my skin, shivers running down my spine.

luz slipped.

"You're an idiot, did you know that?", I laughed, wiping the ice from his face.

"I know, I'm sorry..."

"Aww, baby... I still love you."

I leaned in and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Let's go home now, okay?"

"Yes."

_________________________________________

A oneshot for luz!
I got the idea while ice skating (how surprising)
luz likes to reward himself with candies, so that's why I had to include it! Hope you enjoyed!