🍂🎃🎈 [2nd] Senra//センラ 🎂🍂🎃

Caution: Very OOC Senra ahead. Continue at your own risk.
_________________________________________

Wednesday.

On my way home from university, I decided to throw out the money I just earned with my part-time job and go shopping.

As I was walking down the streets, I pondered about what kind of clothing I should grace myself with.
I was the cool-kinda-girl, so something like a leather jacket or sweatpants would be perfect.
But a new pair of shoes would be nice too-

As I was lost in thoughts, I didn't notice that I was bumping into someone until that person complained to me.

"I-I'm really sorry..."

The guy shook his head and left me alone again.
Still feeling guilty, I turned around to continue my way down the streets but stopped abruptly as I saw a neat looking, khaki colored jacket hanging on display.

"Woah... That's absolutely worth my money!!"

I hurried inside the store and searched for the jacket.
I was too stubborn to ask for help, so it took me a while to actually find it.
But once I did, my eyes brightened immediately.

I found the jacket at the guy's section, where a girl normally wouldn't search for clothes.
I don't care anyways.

As my arm reached out to grab ahold of it, another hand found its way onto my own, having also attempted to grab the jacket.

"Uhm... Excuse me, but I was here first so-", I tried to negotiate.

To no avail.

"Excuse me, but I touched it first. It's a really nice jacket and I'd like to have it. Couldn't your boyfriend have come here and bought it for himself?"

"Wha- It's not for my boyfriend!!"

"Then for your brother or whatever. Anyways, that's my jacket, so please leave us alone now."

"It's not for my brother or whatever either! It's for me!! And I was here first so fuck off!"

"Miss, could you please quiet down a little?"

I turned around to see a shop assistant glaring at me.

"S-Sorry..."

"Man, you even made that woman mad at you. That's a sign for you to leave already, k? See ya."

"W-Wait! I really wanted that jacket..."

_____________________

"Dammit... That bastard... If I'll ever meet him again...!"

"Meet whom again?"

My ears immediately perked up at the familiar voice.

"You...! Are you happy now!? You ruined my day..."

He didn't say anything for a while, but then he shoved his hand into my face to gesture me to get up.

"You wanna go for ice cream?"

"Huh?"

"Think of it as compensation."

"Uh... Sure... Wait. Why should I go with a strange stranger like you!?"

He sighed.

"Do you want some or not? If not then I'll leave, I don't have all day you know."

I thought about it for a second.

"... What's your name?"

"... It's Senra. What about you?"

"... (Y/N). Okay, Senra, I'll accept your offer. But! I'm still mad at you."