🎈 Shima//志麻 🎂

"Mommy! Mommy!"

I smiled warmly upon hearing a small little boy calling out for his mother.
I myself was too young to be a mother, but that wasn't the only problem.

I didn't even have a boyfriend.

"Mommy, mommy! Mommy, why are you ignoring me?"

Confused about the behavior of this the child's mother I turned around to face the situation when I felt something tug at my jeans.

"Mommy! You finally turned around! Can I get an ice cream? Pleeeaaase!"

"... Eh?"

... Did this boy actually think I was his mother?

"Wait wait wait- I'm not your mother!"

"Can you please be my mother?", he pouted, tears already dwelling in his eyes.

"A-Alright, please don't cry! L-Let's go find your father first, okay?"

I was sure that he would lead me to his actual father and I could deliver him, but I was wrong - I immediately regretted my offer to him.

The small boy dragged me along with him, now tugging on my sleeve, and brought me to the large water fountain in the middle of the shopping center.

'If I knew this would happen I would have never come to the shopping center today, ugh...', I thought to myself, sighing in frustration.

As the little one came to an halt, I was already relieved that he found some other stranger to play family with, but as I looked up I gazed into a beautiful pair of shining, violet orbs.
I couldn't tear my gaze away.
His eyes were enticing, magical even.

"Uhm... Hey, can I help you with something?", he smiled friendly, his eyes seemingly shining even brighter.

"Uhm-"

"Can you please be my daddy?"

I almost wheezed out the coffee I was drinking.

"Eh-?"

"I'm so sorry-"

I threw the child a blaming look and tried to explain the situation to the tall, handsome male as detailed as possible.

"You see- I was just standing over there, enjoying my free time when this boy walked up to me and tugged at my jeans. I didn't notice him at first, but when I turned around he suddenly asked me to be his mother! I was conflicted but decided to go along with it since I couldn't leave him on his own, and then he brought me to you, and... Well... Now we're here."

Sweat-dropping, I scratched my neck and waited for a reaction of the -probably- elder male.
He seemed to be thinking about it for a moment before he crouched down, putting on that wonderful smile again.

"Hey boy. What's your name?"

"Aki!"

"A great name. I'm Shima. And you are-?"

"Oh. I'm (Y/N)."

Giving me an eyes-closed smile he turned his attention to Aki again.

"Will you be my father now? Pleeeaaase!"

"Well..."

He switched between looking at the child and me before he decided.

"Sure, why not?"

"Eh? Do I get a say in this, too, or...?"

"Nope."

"Okay. Cool, I guess."