🍂🎃 [11th] ShimaSen//しまセン 🍂🎃

Slightly changed version of the UraSaka Beach Party OneShot in ShimaSen Version.
_________________________________________

"Okay Urata, you haven't seen my swimming trunks, have you?"

Through the elder's flat, Shima walked, carrying a small bag on his back, hurrying through every room.

"I left them here, didn't I?"

"Hah? What do I know? I don't care about your damn trunks."

"Can't you be nice for once?", Shima sighed, already missing his other group members.

"Listen, you're the one who lost them in the first place. If you can't find them, it's your fault."

Urata, sitting on the sofa while scrolling through his phone, did not pay much attention to his fellow member panicking.

From the kitchen, Shima shouted at him.

"We'll be late! Why can't you help me?"

"I'm busy."

"With what? Looking at Sakatan's pictures?"

The younger grinned, knowing he hit a sensitive point.

"I'm not fucking-"

"Fucking?"

Before Shima could continue, Urata abruptly stood up, walking into the kitchen with heavy steps.

"Not a word."

Shima's grin grew brighter.
Everyone knew teasing Urata was fun, and Shima just experienced that first hand.

"I'll help you find those goddamn trunks, alright? So shut up."

He nodded casually, looking around the room.

"I hope I really left them here..."

When Shima exited the room, Urata looked after him.

He was wearing black shorts - his swimming trunks.

"... Shima."

"Huh?"

Urata was about to throw a knife at him, but Shima quickly grabbed it and stored it away.

"W-Woah! What is it!?"

Jrata pulled up the hem of the younger's large, white shirt, further exposing his trunks.

"Are you actually kidding me?"

"Eep-! Wait... Eh? Oohh, my trunks!! Thanks!"

"... I think I'm leaving the group."

"Huh!?"

"Let's go."

He grabbed his bag, threw it over his shoulder and walked to their car, leaving Shima behind.

"You can't just leave me behind! Or us, you're the leader."

After having ran after him, he opened the passenger door, sitting down.

"Watch me."

He started the engine, driving off.

The younger didn't take his words to heart, so he just changed the topic.

"Hey, what do you think Sakatan's wearing?"

Still looking ahead, he kept driving smoothly.

"What do I care? We'll see when we get there."

At a stoplight, the elder stopped the car, not bothering to look at the male beside him.

"Oh, come on~ I know that you already thought about him all morning! Ain't I right?"