🍂🎃 [7th] Aho no Sakata//あほの坂田 🍂🎃

(Y/N) had a peaceful life.

She was sitting on her sofa in the living room, relaxing while some kind of quizshow was running in the background.

She decided to take a day off today.
As she was working from home - due to her being a producer - it was up to her to decide when to work and when to take it easy.

In front of her stood a cup of hot, steaming chamomile tea, a magazine gracing its side.

It was indeed a day to untighten and stimulate her senses, certainly a time to fully concentrate on herself and-

"Kyaaaaaahhh!!!"

... Scratch that.

"There's a bug, there's a fucking bug! Sakata, please help meeehh!!"

Sakata was the first person she'd thought of.
He coincidentally lived right across from her, so she was sure he would hear her screaming.

"(Y/N)!?"

He used his duplicate key to get into her flat, barging through the doors into the living room.

"Are you alright!? I heard screa- ming... Oh god-"

"Sakataaaan! There's a bug! Please, save me! My whole day is ruined by it!!"

"Uhm... S-Sure, I-I'll save you! Uhm..."

Unsure of what to do, he grabbed an empty glass and cautiously approached the insect.

"Y-You're gonna regret this! I swear! You better back off!"

"Uh, Sakata... If you're scared, too, you don't have to do this, you know? I can call Maashii and-"

Sakata flinched at the mention of his name.
It's not that he disliked Shima.

But he was jealous.

(Y/N) would always rely on him because Shima could help her with nearly anything, while Sakata was feeling useless all the time.

"No, I can do this! It's just a bug, right? We don't need Maashii for that."

He crouched down to the little animal and lifted the glass.
As he was about to impose it on it, though, the insect moved and twitched it's wings.

Sakata panicked, threw the glass on it and ran for his life.

"I can't do this after all!!!"

In the end, they did have to call Shima, too afraid to even enter the building anymore.

"Ha... How can you both be such scaredy cats? You'd be a great couple, really."

Sakata and (Y/N) looked at each other, blushing madly.

"S-Sorry for being easily scared by those ugly things!"

"Yeah, she's right!"

(Y/N) smiled and gave Sakata a peck on the cheek.

"... You're still my hero. Thanks for immediatly running over to help me."

The redhead's face flushed even more than before, rivaling his hair color.

"N-No problem.", he grinned at her happily.

After the whole chaos, the guys left and (Y/N) could finally spent the rest of her day relaxing.

This time without any bugs.

_________________________________________

Short one ✌
Sakata was planned for tomorrow, but I had some problems with today's oneshot, so here you have our cutie instead and the other tomorrow!