Meychan//めいちゃん

A birthday oneshot for my deeply loved friend Freboredom! I tried to make it extra fluffy and romantic since you like fluff, hope you enjoy 🥺
I hope you'll have a great day and enjoy another year of your life!!
Happy birthday & I'll always love you 💕🎊🎁🎉🎈

_________________________________________

The most important person in my life.

That's what I thought when someone asked me about my girlfriend.
It wasn't hard to see how much I loved her, but especially for this day I wanted to show her how much she actually meant to me.

Knowing her sleeping schedule I got up ahead of her to prepare breakfast, a (first) gift and our plans for today.
I wouldn't let even a mere second go to waste today.
We both took our day off for this yet I didn't tell her anything about what I planned for her.

Running into the kitchen, I cut the freshly bought strawberries and started pouring pancake batter into a pan.
She always loved strawberries, so I thought of something that would make a nice breakfast.

Finishing the pancakes I poured some syrup over them and stored them in the oven to keep them warm until my precious girl woke up and ran to our favorite bakery to get her favorite cake, which I stored in the fridge until we got back later to eat it together, probably while watching a movie and cuddling with our cats.

The moment I turned the keys I heard a rustling coming from our bedroom, signaling that she woke up and I had to hurry.
Almost-throwing the cake into the fridge and grabbing the pancakes I dashed into the bedroom and greeted her with a smile.

"Good morning, babe. And happy birthday. Did you sleep well? I made you pancakes."

She sat up and smiled at me, taking the plate from my hands.

"Thank you, Meychan. You're the best."

Pressing a kiss onto my cheek she took the fork I brought her and dug in.

"Sooo, our plans for today... Uhm... Would you be alright with me dragging you along without telling you where we're going...?"

I saw her smirk a little, my thumb reaching out to wipe away the small crumbs hanging onto her lips.

"I trust you. Besides, you already planned everything out, didn't you? I have no rights to object my thoughtful boyfriend."

"Okay, then let's go!", I jumped up, cheering and left the room to let her get dressed before we left the apartment and went on our date.

…………………………

"So, I- ... Uhm, can I hold your hand?"

She chuckled.

"We've been together for 5 months and you're still nervous about holding hands? You're an idiot."

"Yet you still love me."

"More than anything."

I leaned down to give her a passionate kiss, not giving a single damn about the people staring at us.

"So, where are we going first?"

"First up is- Hey, I said I wouldn't tell you!"

"Yet you almost did."

"You tricked me!"

We laughed at each other, reminding me how I fell in love with her the very first time.
We coincidentally met at a grocery store, me wanting to buy ingredients for dinner and her accidentally dropping the bottle of wine she was gonma buy.
I told the clerk that it's fine, that I would clean up the mess, even though she refused my help.
'It's my fault!', she said.
She looked really cute back then.