🍂🎃 [28th] SoraKuro//そらくろ 🍂🎃

"Hey, you! Get a tattoo with me!!"

"Hah?"

Soraru stood, eyes wide, on the small pavement, holding the bag he carried tighter to his body.

Flashback

"Kuro-chan, I dare you to ask a stranger to get a tattoo with you?"

"Ehhh, but I can't do that!"

"You can! Now go!"

"What tattoo should we get then?"

"Oohhh, I know!! Get your astrology signs! Or even better, get each other's star signs! Then you'll be connected forever~"

Kuro sighed, getting ready and leaving the house.

.................................

Outside, she got hit by a sudden wave of cold, shuddering while clenching to her mittens.

Walking down the street, she looked around for a possible tattoo-partner.
Though she kept her eyes open, she never saw someone whomst she could possibly ask such a random and, to be honest, she wasn't sure if she would even go through with it.
And if she was, shouldn't she search for someone compatible, star sign wise?

Continuing to look around, she suddenly spotted a dark-haired male, covered in a black cloak who carried a grocery-bag.

She immediately knew it had to be him.

Flashback end

"What did you just say? And who are you, even?"

"I'm Kuro and I just asked you to get a tattoo with me! Oh, wait. Which star sign are you?"

"Uh... Scorpion...?"

"Hmm, Scorpion and Aries... Well, it could work!"

"Eh? What are you even talking about?"

"Nevermind, just come along!"

"E-Eh?"

Kuro grabbed his wrist, forcefully dragging him through the entire city to search for a piercer.
His bag fell down due to the impact, but the female couldn't care less.

....................................

After walking for what felt like literal hours, they came to an halt in front of a not-too-shady looking store with the quote "the pain is worth it!" written above the entrance.

"Oh boy..."

"You know... Instead of dragging me around the city you could've just used Google Maps, you know?"

"I- ... I knew that!"

"Sure...", the male grinned.

"So, what exactly are we doing here?"

"I told you; We're getting a tattoo! Of our star signs, to be precise."

"And why would I get a tattoo with a stranger?"

"Well, you already followed me all the way here..."

"Point for you..."

The small blonde looked up at the raven, excitement sparkling in her eyes.

"Let's go in and get it over with!"

.................................

Laying on the lounger, both just now realized what they were about to do and became afraid.

Soraru noticed Kuro shivering, so he reached his arm out to grab ahold of her hand, squeezing it tightly.

"Why did you even choose me?", he asked to distract her.

The female watched their intertwined hands as she answered.

"I don't know. I just saw you and immidiately knew: He's the one!"

"Just that?", Soraru chuckled, making Kuro's cheeks form a slight blush on themselves.

"Yes, just that! It was a stomach-kinda-decision..."

"Haha, I see I see."

Giving her hand a tight squeeze again, they mentally and physically prepared themselves for what was about to come and closed their eyes.

.................................

"Hey, it doesn't even look that bad!", Kuro cheered happily, the pain from just a few minutes ago already forgotten.

"Yeah, it was painful, though..."

"Aww, come on! It was worth it!"

"... Yeah, it was."

All of a sudden, the elder closed the distance between them, leaving mere centimeters of air between them.
His breath on her skin was hot, making Kuro's cheeks burn along.

The raven lowered his head, giving the smaller a quick peck on the lips.

"You're right, it was worth it."

Taking her phone, he quickly typed his number in and saved it with his star sign behind the name.

"By the way - I'm Soraru. It was nice to meet you, astrologic mate."

With that, he turned around and walked away - without looking back even once.

"What a weird guy..."

She lifted that hand that was now adorned by a beautiful aligning of stars, rubbing her lips with her fingers.

"A really weird guy..."

_________________________________________

I love astrology