96Neko//96猫

I suddenly had the urge to sum up my life story, so here you go :')
Changed up a few things though, and Kuro obviously isn't my best friend in real life lmao
But the person who is really meant should know~
Enjoy!
_________________________________________

"I'm fucking done with you!!"

Surpressing my anger and the urge to insult that fucking asshole, I stomped out the apartment and threw the door behind me closed.

"Great, now I lost all my friends and my boyfriend, who didn't even love me to begin with... Haha..."

It was a dark evening, clouds hiding everything above, not even a single star could be seen.
I couldn't exactly tell how I was feeling, but the most apparent emotion was probably anger.
Anger and fear.

Anger, because a close friend of mine was hating me because another close friend of mine was hating me.
And this close friend was hating me because I got together with his ex-bestfriend.
And now even this guy hates me.
Which now leads me to-

-having no friends, no boyfriend, and only depressed thoughts left.

Just a month ago nothing would have made my situation better.
I was happy.

To be fair though, the guy who I just broke up with was an asshole to begin with.
We got together because he was really kind, supporting, and everything a girl could have dreamed of.
But after that fight between him and his best friend- Everything changed.
He grew into that asshole he is now.

So I somehow feel relieved we broke up.
But it still hurts, you know?

I looked up at the sky, noticing the ever turning darker clouds.
It would begin to rain soon.

How cliché.

Being as depressed as I was, I didn't take shelter from the rain.
I walked straight to the park, taking a seat on a nearby bench.
Although soaking wet from the water droplets falling on my small figure, in that moment, I was content sitting there, alone with my thoughts.
I needed time by myself to process all the things that had happened the last few months.
As I said, I lost everything.
I had yet to comprehend that.

As I was sitting there on the bench, I noticed another small figure approaching.
I flinched instinctively and shrunk back.

Why was there even a person out here, with these weather conditions?
I just wanted to be alone, goddammit.

"Who the fuck are you? You better leave me alone, I can guarantee you that I am not only slightly pissed off."

The silhouette didn't vanish.
On the contrary, it came closer and closer, eventually standing right in front of me.

As I looked up, blinking the rain drops from my eyes, I saw a girl with a black hood on staring at me.
Her many piercings stinged in my eyes, her blonde hair concealing her dark aura.

I didn't say anything, I just started at her.
She did the same.

Some time had passed as she finally spoke up.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt you while- Doing whatever. Anyways, I just came here 'cuz I love being outside in the rain and I really like this park. So, uhm... Would it be okay if I sat here?"

I was speechless.
Her voice was deep, yet somehow soothing to my ears.
She was nice.

"Uh, sure, I can't stop you, can I?"

I forced a small smile on my lips which she returned.

Sitting down beside me, she began talking again.