🍋 UraSaka//うらさか 🍋

Cheerful, nostalgic chatter filled the casual, yet still fancy restaurant the group of friends was sat in in a corner far in the back.

As they ate, chatted, and drank, the time flew by unexpectedly quickly. Before one knew it, people were already bidding their goodbyes, leaving as it had gotten quite late.

Amongst these people, Urata and Sakata, too, already had taken their leave, exiting the restaurant into the pleasant spring night, the city busy as always.

They were talking casually about this and that on their way home, crossing streets and rivers, enjoying the calm, warm breeze.

"You wanna come over to my place?"

Sakata hesitated to answer the elder.

"Would that really be a good idea? We're both kinda drunk, so shouldn't I rather head home early and-"

"Oh, come on, just come over. What do you think will happen? We're just two friends hanging out."

Never ceasing his pace, he then nodded, hiccuping as to accentuate the slight amount of alcohol consumed earlier.

"Okay then."

Though they not had been walking for a lot, it seemed way farther than it actually had been.

Soon enough, just a few minutes next to a park, they saw the lantern-lit area where the elder's apartment complex was located.

When they entered his flat, a blissful warmth encountered them.
It has gotten a bit colder lately, especially in the evening, so the males couldn't help but let a satisfied sigh escape their lips as they immediately warmed up.

Getting rid of their cloaks and scarfs, Sakata seated himself on the sofa and watched the TV while Urata was still busy with something in the kitchen.

After the sounds of groaning, light cursing and dishes clattering against one another, as well as a few minutes of preparation, Urata wordlessly placed two cups of hot chocolate on the table.
He exited the room, ruffling his brunette hair as he did so.

Sakata smiled to himself.
He knew that Urata cared for him, despite how he might act sometimes, and he appreciated every little thing he did for him.

Raising the cup to his lips, he took a sip of the steaming hot beverage, humming in joy as he tasted the delicious chocolate and the sweet marshmallow placed on top of it.

Soon, he was joined by the shorter male as he felt the slight change of weight on the sofa by its cushions dipping a bit.
The other cup was taken as well, and the silence was enjoyed.

They sat there, exchanging casual glances as they relished the warmth of their hot chocolate spreading in their bodies.
Though, as expected, one of the two was usually avoiding said glances, though hid his nervosity cleverly.

The redhead didn't notice and kept on drinking, hoping to get rid of his slight drunkness very soon.
He couldn't stand being drunk next to the shorter male.
He was afraid he might do something stupid and uncalled for, getting both of them into an uncomfortable situation.

The elder was the same - though he wouldn't mind taking his chance to get closer to the younger.

Quickly, though, he concluded that stressing over it was of no use, especially not if he might accidentally spill his secrets right then and there.

He shifted in his seat, stretching himself, quite uncomfortable in his formal clothes that he wore for attending dinner.

"Be right back."