🍂🎃 [17th] SoraSaka//そらさか 🍂🎃

This was requested, so uhm
Yeah
Have fun
Incest ahead
_________________________________________

"Nii-chan..."

"What is it, Sakata?"

"You promised to record a cover with me, yet you went to Mafu's place again... I've been lonely, you know...?"

"Sakata..."

The raven-haired male went over to hug his little brother, feeling sorry for leaving him all by himself.

"Listen... I'm sorry, okay? We had important things to discuss."

"... Do you like him?"

The older was taken aback by the sudden question.

"Why do you ask? Of course I like him, he's my partner."

"No, I meant... Do you like him?"

"Oh..."

Biting his lower lip, Soraru tried to think of something to say.
It wasn't Mafu that he liked.

It was Sakata.

Everything about him put a spell over the elder, leaving him thinking about the younger almost all night and day.
But he couldn't possibly tell him that, right?

That's not what brothers are supposed to think of each other.

"No, not in that way, if that's what you mean. Still, why are you asking?"

"I... Just because. I want to know if you like someone, okay? After all you're my big brother, aren't you?", Sakata smiled brightly, trying to hide his true intentions.

He, too, was fond of the idea of him and his older brother being together.
But he knew it was wrong and he shouldn't worry Soraru with such feelings.

"I... See. Well then, I'll let you know. What about you though?"

"M-Me?"

"Yeah. I mean, you're 17, isn't that the usual time for teens to fall in love?"

"Ahaha... Maybe? But you're 25, shouldn't you have been in at least one relationship already!?"

"Hey!"

Sakata started running away, laughing, while Soraru chased him through the whole apartment.
The raven was visiting his family over the weekend since he had the days off.
He decided to visit his little brother once in a while.
He would never admit it, but he truly missed these moments with him.
After moving out he felt lonely almost all the time.

"You're not gonna catch me, haha!", Sakata yelled, tripping over something and landing flat on his stomach.

"Ow, ow, ow..."

"Sakata, are you okay!?"

"I-I'm fine... Ow."

"Turn over."

"Eh?"

Soraru grabbed Sakata by his waist and turned him over with one swift motion, now hovering over him, their faces only inches apart.

"Uhm..."

"I-I was only making sure you're not hurt!", Soraru stuttered.

It took everything in Sakata to not just smash his lips on his older brother's.

"N-Nii-chan... You should probably get off..."

"Why?"

"Why...?"

"Yeah, why? You don't like it?"

Even Soraru himself was surprised by his sudden confidence, but he wouldn't let this chance to, even if just this one time, be close his younger brother slide.

"I... Don't dislike it..."

That pulled the trigger.

Soraru softly lay his lips on the red haired one's, moving them for a few seconds before pulling away.

"Y-You know that isn't right..."

"I know... But you liked it, didn't you?"

The raven-haired inched closer, connecting their lips once again.
This time, Sakata moved his own lips in sync to his brother's.

Soraru started to deepen the kiss, licking the younger's lower lip, asking for entrance.

"S-Soraru-"

He slid his tongue inside, fighting for dominance which he easily won.

Sakata melted under his brother's physical affection, giving himself to him completely.

"Sakata... I think I may be in love with you."

"S-Soraru... W-We can't-"

"I know. But I don't care. We didn't choose to be brothers, did we?", he smiled with a pained expression.

"You told me to tell you when I like someone. I like you, little brother. More than I should."

"I... Like you too, Nii-chan."

"I know..."

Soraru let go off Sakata only to lift him up a little and embrace him in a tight hug.

"I know..."

_________________________________________

tRagIc

No, really, I love SoraSaka
Apparently I'm a hoe for rare ships
Btw am I gonna upload the 18th OneShot also today because it's Mafu's birthday in Japan by the time I'll upload and I want to be on time alright? Alright