🍂🎃 [10th] AmaTomo//あまとも🍂🎃

A beautiful, sunny evening in Tokyo.
As the clouds passed by, so did the people on the streets.

Boyfriends and girlfriends were walking through the park, hand in hand - Just like Amatsuki and Tomohisa.

Amatsuki, the loving dog daddy he is, went on a walk with Rua - his dog, obviously - through the park.
He called Tomohisa beforehand to ask if he would like to join him - Like a date.
Of course, the younger agreed immediately, already excited to meet his boyfriend and spend time with him.

Now, here they were, holding hands, smiling and laughing alongside the other.
This evening would turn out to be a precious and memorable event later.

They were just about to turn around the corner into a shop passage but stopped suddenly as Amatsuki read the sign hanging in front of the entrance.

"'No dogs allowed'...?"

The couple looked at each other.
Nodding, they immediately knew what the other was thinking.

Tomo zipped open his jacket while Amatsuki crouched down to pick up Rua.
He stood up again with the dog in his arms and stuffed her gently into Tomo's jacket.
The latter zipped up his jacket, with an opening just enough to let Rua breathe.

"They won't find out like this, right?", Tomo beamed proudly.

"I have an even better idea...", Amatsuki grinned, making Tomo shiver slightly in fear of his idea.

Amatsuki went around Tomo, hugging him from behind and nudging him to move.

"W-We're gonna move like this?"

"Of course! Nobody would notice Rua underneath your jacket if I was hugging you!"

"O-Okay.", the younger smiled, happy about the physical affection the older male was showing him.

Cautiously, they started walking through the passage, suspiciously eying every person who could possibly scold them for taking a dog with them if they found out.

Eventually, they made it to the other side, sighing in relief.

"Wasn't that hard! Right, Rua!?"

Amatsuki helped his dog out of his boyfriend's jacket, hugging it tight.

"But seriously... Why aren't dogs allowed in there? That's unfair."

"They're not allowed in there so we can break the rules and take them anyways!", the taller laughed.

"You always do stupid things like this..."

"Hey."

Tomohisa looked up to his tall boyfriend, standing in the sunlight, immediately falling in love with him all over again.

"I do these stupid things because I love you, okay? So please don't be mad at me.", Amatsuki pouted.

"Hah... I could never, you know that."

"Yes, I know. Because you love me."

Grinning brightly, Amatsuki embraced Tomohisa in a tight hug, never wanting to let go.

"... Let's go home.", Tomo suggested, hugging him back.

They leaned in for a quick kiss and continued their evening walk through the park.

_________________________________________

Another short one
I can't seem to write longer oneshots lately
i cri