UraSaka//うらさか

"Senra, are you ready yet? It's too hot in here!"

I was standing at the door, waiting for Senra to finally emerge from his room.

"I'm coming!!"

He threw his bag through the hallway and I heard some weird sounds 'til he finally arrived.

"Let's go!"

"Aren't you a little too excited? You'll break a bone if you continue like that.", I laughed at him while we walked towards the train station.

"Well, it's a party, Sakata. Don't tell me you're not excited to see Urata?"

I blushed at the mention of my crush.

"Of course I am? But also to see everyone else. It's been a while since I've seen some of them. Tours are really stressful."

I look around the city, trying to get my mind off of Urata.

"Just imagine him at the beach, no shirt on, his hair dripping wet, the water pearls slowly rolling down his abs..."

I looked over to Senra and could literally see him drool.

"You're imagining Maashii, aren't you?"

"Me? I would never do such a thing."

"Wouldn't you? Who knows what you do at night-"

"Gotta buy a train ticket!"

Senra left quickly. His fast pace told me he was just embarrassed.

Well... I can't deny the fact that I have been thinking more and more about Urata recently.
I just can't seem to keep him out of my head.

Before I could think some more, the train arrived and brought us to our desired destination.

.........................................................

"Since when does Amatsuki even own a beach house? Did he rent it?"

Senra was pointing at the house at the far end of the beach. We could see people making their way there in front of us, some already standing there.

"He said it's his grandparents house but since they won't use it anymore he's free to do whatever he likes with it."

We slowly approached the hut and already heard a certain blonde yelling.

"Sakatan!! Sensen!! It's so good to see you!!"

"Kuro, have you grown?"

Senra walked towards her and gave her a hug.

"I can hit you right in your fucking balls so I'd be cautious if I were you."

"Anyways, thanks for having us. Where do we go?"

"Ama is inside, just go there. Before I execute you."

After greeting Kuro myself, we made our way inside the hut. It was very spacey, and comfortable too. Snacks were provided, as well as drinks.

"Ah! There's Shima-kun~ See you later Sakata!"

"Wait-"

No chance.
He was gone already.

Now that I am alone, I should search Ama-chan to thank him for his invite.

I also couldn't stop thinking about how whipped Senra is for Shima. We are the same, huh?

I see ama standing near a jukebox, testing out if it's working.

"Ama-chan! Thank you for inviting us!", I shouted as I walked towards him.