Pocky Day Imagines! 🍡🍩

Short imagines as a special for Pocky Day!
How would they react to you holding a Pocky in front of them?
How would you react if they tried to kiss you?

Enjoy!
_________________________________________

Wolpis Kater

Sitting in the classroom, you were thinking about how to best approach him.
Since today was a special day, you were taking together all your courage to talk to your long-time-crush, Wolpis.

Walking over to him you hid a red package behind your back, your hands sweating nervously.

"H-Hey, Wolpis-san!"

"Oh, (Y/N)-chan! How are you?"

"I'm totally fine! What about you?"

'That was a lie. I am so not okay right now.'

"It's a great day! I got so much chocolate already because all the girls want to play the pocky game with me!"

"Oh... I-I see. Then you surely wouldn't want to do it with me, right? Haha."

You hoped he wouldn't hear the sad tone in your voice, turning around to walk out of the classroom.
He stopped you by grabbing your wrist, snatching the package from your hand and putting a chocolate stick between his lips.

"What are you-"

"I never said I did it with them! They asked me, but I declined - because I was waiting for you to ask me. And now you're going to leave without doing it? You wouldn't want to disappoint me, would you?", the male pouted, making me grin with a slight blush.

He was so cute.

"No, of course not."

With a smile, I leaned in and enclosed the Pocky stick with my own lips, chopping down on it while our faces inched closer.

Right before our lips touched, I attempted to back away but was stopped quickly by a hand on my neck, pulling me closer.

The feeling of a soft pair of lips warmed me up inside, it fuzzy sensation making it's way to my mind.

After parting he pulled away with a smile.

"Now you're free to go."

ShounenT

Waiting at the gate after school, I took out my phone to text my best friend as my vision suddenly got blinded.
Seeing nothing but pitch black, I paniced before hastily removing the hands that bothered me.

"Hey, that hurts-!"

"Oh my god, it's you!?"

Suddenly realizing that it was my best friend standing right in front of me, I quickly apologized but he waved it off with a smile.

"I did surprise you, after all. Shall we go now?"

Nodding while returning his smile I grabbed my back and followed him to the bus station.

.................................

Arriving at my place, we slomped onto the sofa and sighed in relief.

"School's so exhausting..."

"I have to agree on that for once..."

Laying on the sofa, side by side, we talked about everything that came to mind when I suddenly got an idea.

I jumped up and quickly ran into my room, leaving a confused Tomohisa behind.

"Where are you going? What are you doing?"