🍂🎃🍋 [29th] Kranku//くらんく🍋🍂🎃

From the room next to the living room, the bathroom, the sound of the shower running indicated that it was currently being used.

As he mindlessly tapped away on his phone, not bothering to turn off the TV despite paying no attention to it, Anku yawned.

Not out of fatigue, but boredom.

The television screen's light was dim and flickering due to the displayed scenes rapidly changing.
Therefore, the room was faintly lit in a comfortable manner.

Though it was cold, and already dark, outside, in the middle of january, he wasn't cold.

The heating table provided him with a comfortable, soothing warmth as his crossed legs were tucked underneath the thick, checkered and reddish cloth that was laid on top.
Absentmindedly, he ruffled his hair with one hand as the frequent scrolling through various social media became more than boring.

The trickling that could be heard from the bathroom stopped and a dripping wet, cled only in a towel, kradness stepped out.

"Haaah! That was refreshing!"

Glancing over, his gaze fixated on Anku's sitting form, examining his every expression.

He looked at him briefly, nodding before putting aside his phone and looking at the television.

"Good work today. It was exhausting, huh?"

He rested his head in his palm as he leaned forward slightly.

Though, he tried discreetly glancing at him every so often as the blonde dried his hair with another towel.

"It was, but it was fun, too."

And just before he pulled a shirt over his head, his eyes met Anku's as he glanced over at him, the elder quickly avoiding his gaze.

The younger tried to analyze his best friend's actions but decided to let it slide.
As he, once again, was about to put on a shirt a sudden pain rushed through his neck and shoulders, making him flinch.

Humming, Anku looked at him fully, asking if he was okay.
To that, he nodded sheepishly.

"Must have headbanged too hard today.", he said and laughed.

Returning the laugh hesitantly, he watched him leave the room for a minute, only to return with the towel previously around his waist replaced with actual clothing.
Regular, grey sweatpants.

"What you watching?"

He sat beside Anku, nestling his legs under the table's blanket at well, slightly rotating his shoulder.

"I'm not really watching anything. The TV is just running, and-"

They looked over to the TV, seeing some kind interview starting.

"Oh, look, it's Nikuchomo!"

"You're right!!"

They laughed a while while watching the interview, exchanging memories with Meychan, Gero, Kony and XYZ.
They once again realized why they were best friends-

They could talk and laugh about everything together.
Their chemistry was perfect.

All of a sudden, though, Kradness was once again interupted by a sharp pain stinging on his skin.

"Ouch... My muscles are really sore..."

As he was sitting a slight bit closer to the television, right next to Anku, the latter could easily see him turn his head towards him.