🎈Aho no Sakata//あほの坂田 🎂

"And now: The moment you all waited for! Coming on stage - Hatsune Miku!"

The excited crowd waved, shouted, applauded - The feeling of seeing and hearing such a big audience made me prouder than ever.
It felt like everything I worked for suddenly becoming real and it was definitely worth it.

"Hello (country)!! Are you having fun?", Miku shouted from the stage.

Of course, she wasn't real.
But still - She was able to make so many people happy and is loved by almost everyone.

It's just amazing.

"Yes!!"

"Alright! Then let's start with the first song, okay? One, two, three-"

As Miku started singing, I gazed over the many people standing and shouting, singing and having fun.
I was proud for being part of them.

As I glanced in one paticular direction, I was caught off guard as one actually cute guy stared back at me.

'How can he possibly see me? I'm standing behind stage... I must be imagining things.', I thought, though still surprised.

..............................

After the concert ended, I made my way towards the entrance.
Gotta make myself ready to sign some albums and stuff!

"Ah, (producer name)-san, good to see you! Where have you been during the concert?"

"Oh, I was watching from behind the scenes. Has everything been going well?"

"Of course! Thanks to your and everyone's help, this concert, too, has been a complete success!"

"Glad to hear that.", I smiled sincerely.

"Oh, you really have to go now! Wouldn't want to keep them waiting, right?"

"Yes, of course. It was nice talking to you!"

We bid farewell and I took my seat at the autograph session.

...........................

As time passed, I talked to a few people and signed much more merch than I thought I would.
The queue didn't seem to be ending anytime soon.

"Hey, nice too meet you!"

How many times have I repeated this sentence today?

"What can I do for- Wait..."

As I realized whom I talked to, I was at a loss for words.

"Aren't you- A-Aren't you Sakata??", I abruptly stood up and half-shouted.

The other producers and all people standing in line were startled at my sudden outburst.

"S-Sorry..."

The guy in front of me just straight out laughed at me.

"Hey! Th-that's not funny...!"

"Well, I think it is.", he smirked (kinda cute).

"And to answer your question - Yes, I am Sakata. You're (producer name), right? I really like your songs!"

"Oh... Th-thank you!"

'Stop stuttering, you don't have to be nervous, gosh!', I scolded myself.

"Uh, hey... You still there?", he asked and snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Uh, yeah... Sorry. So, where were we?"

"Well, you didn't sign my- YOUR album yet."

"Oh, please. You bought it so it's yours! Don't make me embarassed!"

"But you're cute when you're embarassed."

"Wha-"

Can you see the blood flushing to my cheeks?
I bet you can.

"Y-You don't even know me!"

"I do.", he said as he took one step closer to me.

"I really admire your skills, you know? I mean it, you're amazing. And... Uhm... That might seem a bit weird, but... W-Would you mind writing me a song...?"

Did THE Sakata just ask ME to write HIM a song!?

"Of course!!", I stood up again and shouted.

"Uhm... Sorry..."

"Pfft... Ahaha! I'll take that as a yes! Thank you!!"

"Listen, I'm very happy for you two, but you still have work to do!"

"Y-Yes!", we both blushed as I continued signing and we said our goodbyes.

But of course not before exchanging our Line information!

……………………………………………………

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAKATAN!! ♡🎊🎁🎈🎂
WHY DID GOD BLESS US WITH HIS EXISTENCE? T-T

Hope you enjoyed this too short and uncreative oneshot!

Meow! 😺