🍂🎃 [16th] Amatsuki//天月 🍂🎃

It was a day like every other in my 15 years of life.

I woke up, got dressed, went downstairs, sat at the table with my family and had breakfast.
After I finished I would say goodbye to my parents and my big brother would take me to school before going to work himself.

My brother was a famous singer, so naturally he would be recognized by many people that wanted to talk to him all the time.
It was a little annoying, really, but as long as my brother was happy I wouldn't complain.

As he dropped me off at school, I leaned over to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm gonna pick you up after school, okay?"

"Eh? Why?".

Usually, I was walking home by myself listening to the music my brother made.
I didn't really have many friends because everyone knew my brother and they all wanted to be friends with me just because of the fact he's famous, so I declined everyone and shut myself off from the others.
I still had two close friends who would always be by my side, no matter what happened.
I really loved them.

"Our parents aren't home so you'll wait at my place. And, if you're up for it, you can join me in going to Mafu's place. We're gonna make a video today so you can watch us."

"Really? That would be awesome!"

Ignoring the stares around me, I smiled happily and gave him a hug.

"See you after school then!"

"Yup. And focuse on the teachers!"

"Yes, yes, I will."

Watching him drive off I slowly approached the school building, already anticipating the end of the day.

……………………………

As the school day ended I put on my headphones and began to walk down the route I always took home.

"Hey! Did you forget I was picking you up?"

I turned around, seeing my brother standing behind me with a grin.

"Oh, sorry.", I grinned back.

We walked to his car and got in.

"What were you listening to?", he asked me, pointing to my headphones.

"This Night."

"Ah, a great song, really."

I punched his shoulder playfully and manifested my seatbelt.

We drove off, talking about what happened at school and work until we arrived at his place.

……………………………

"Just put down your things wherever."

"Amatsuki, please. It's not like it's the first time at your place."

"I was just being polite!"

"Being polite to siblings? Oh, please."

We shared a heartly laugh before we took off again to Mafu's place.

…………………………

"Hey guys."

"Hey Ama-chan! And your little sister I believe? Nice to meet you! I'm Mafu!"

"Nice to meet you too! I'm (Y/N)! Thanks for the introduction, but I know you already."

He looked at me a bit surprised to which I only chuckled.

"Well, you can sit behind the camera while we film, okay?"

"Yup."

"Your sister sure is cute, Ama-chan!", Sakata joined the conversation.

"Oi. She's 15, keep your hands off her."

"Age is just a number, Amatsuki."

He turned pale at my remark.

"I think she was joking.", Urata butted in.

"W-Were you...?"

"I mean, kinda yeah, kinda no. It depends on the person."

"(Y/N)...!"

He came running over to me and embraced me in a tight hug.

"N-No... Air... Ama...- Tsuki..."

"Please, don't do stupid things, okay? Get you a boy who's nice and not too old, yes?"

"Okay, okay, now let me go!"

He released me and I let out a sigh.

"Don't worry, okay? I know what I'm doing.", I smiled reassuringly.

"You two are really cute! Man, I wish I had a little sister!"

Sakata let out a fake-cried, Urata got beside him to comfort him by patting his back.

"Yes, she's great...", Amatsuki mumbled, his gaze focused on my figure.

I looked back at him and returned the smile.

"Yes, he's the best brother I could have wished for."

_________________________________________

Not much happening here but it's cute nonetheless!