🍋 ShooNaru//しゅなる 🍋

Heavy steps followed up the stairs as the clinking of keys against each other echoed through the stairwell.
Though it was illuminated inside, the occasional window here and there did show the opposite; a dark, cloudy sky with no moonlight suited the cold, uncomfortably stinging cold temperatures outside.
When the steps came to a halt, a door was unlocked.

Shoose stepped inside his own apartment, just after taking off his wet, slightly snowy shoes to leave them outside.
Having been quite busy lately he was blissed to finally be home for longer than just two hours without having to work again.

He immediately made his way into the kitchen, heating water and taking out a cup and a tea bag to relax through the evening.

His flatmate wasn't there yet as he had some business to attend to himself.

Shoose thought to himself.
What could he possibly do to make the best out of his free evening hours?

He, for now, merely settled on relaxing and warming himself up.
As the temperatures were really low outside, and he could barely feel his hands, that idea sounded more than appealing.

The tea was done, and the brunette was sat on the sofa, with said beverage in hand.
Before, he had changed into a pair of sweatpants, but did not bother changing out of his thick, comfortable turtleneck sweater.
Its colour even matched the grey, comforting blanket he had wrapped around himself.

The television was now playing, his mind more or less focused on whatever nonsense was displayed.
As he took a sip from his steaming hot tea, he sank back into the soft cushions of the sofa and let out a satisfied sigh.
The TV was still playing some occasional nonsense that he didn't care about, so instead he got lost in his own thoughts.
Thinking about his work and, though he wouldn't admit it, his flatmate, he didn't notice how fast time was running by as he suddenly held a cold tea cup in his hands.

Rubbing his eyes groggily, he sat down the cup and got up to change rooms.
He thought laying in bed, in his own room, would be more fitting when his friend returned home.

With the blanket still around him, he threw himself onto his bed, not even thinking about closing the door behind him.
He was laying down now, so there was no way he would get up again, just to close it.
He was alone, anyway.
It did not matter.

As he rolled from side to side, occasionally checking his phone, only to put it away again and repeat that same action a few moments later, he also closed his eyes a few times in between.
He was tired, but he did not seem to be just tired enough to sleep.

His own room was almost pitch black. While that did help his attempts to sleep, it did not fully do justice.
So he had to think about a way to tire him out.

He was alone at home.

It was dark.

He was lying in bed.

... There was only one option left.
At least only one he could possibly think of.

Still hesitating, he let one hand slowly slide into his pants, gasping as he accidentally touched himself down there.
How long has it been since he last jerked off?
He was never alone at home so he didn't even have the time to do it but he also lacked a reason to.
Though, he could not deny that the more often his hand brushed against his crotch, the more he found himself becoming eager.

With slightly tired, half-closed eyes, he rose one hand up to his mouth.
Lightly, he bit his index finger as he looked down at his other hand.
It was hard to see in the dark, but he was still able to faintly make out things.

Though it had not been long, and despite his touches being quite light, his hips still jolted every so often.
The light, faint pleasure made him squirm slightly.