💕 Valentine's Day Imagines 💕

Shoose//しゅーず:

Today was that day again.

Shoose and I met up to eat some cake and have a movie marathon through the whole night, pretending it was a normal day- Even though we knew it wasn't.

Today was Valentine's Day.
The day for hopeless romantics to show their undying love for their partner-

Which we didn't have.

So what else should we do instead of spending some quality time together?

"I'm leaving now, Mom!"

"Ah? Is it time already? Are you going to Shoose-kun's place like every year? Why don't you marry already? You're such a cute pairing!"

"How many times have I told you..."

With a deep sigh I left my parents' house, walking down the street to officially begin my plan to avoid the lovey-dovey atmosphere of Valentine's Day.

……………………………

"Shoooose, I'm here!", I called from the hallway while closing the door behind me and taking off my shoes.

I've got a key for his apartment, he doesn't mind me coming by whenever without telling him.
Though he knew, of course, that I was coming today.

"Ah, you're here already? The pizza still isn't here yet. Do you wanna take a shower before we start?"

"You know, that last part could be misunderstood.", I chuckled, his cheeks reddening for a mere moment.

"A-Anyways! Just go and get ready, I'll choose the movies this year!"

"Yeah, yeah... I'll be back in a bit."

"Stupid girl..."

……………………………

"Okay, that movie was kinda boring... What do you think, (Y/-)- (Y/N)?"

"Mhm..."

When the brunette looked over to my sleeping figure, my head resting on his shoulder, a slight smile formed on his lips.

"It's better to sleep through this day... Good night, (Y/N)."

S!N//しん:

Valentine's Day.

One of the most exciting days for Sin in the year, maybe even more exciting than Christmas or New Years.
He finally had a reason to shower his girlfriend with love and affection without getting yelled at by his friends for making them jealous.
Today was their day and no one could get in their way.

That being thought, he checked his mailbox before meeting up with her only to find a small envelope, neatly decorated with hearts.

"(Y/N)...?"

Confused, he went inside again to open the letter and read it aloud.

'Hey babe~
I'm guessing you know who I am!
Since today is a special day, I prepared something special for you!
You just have to follow the instructions below~!
See you later! Love you!!'