🍂🎃 [6th] Geychan//げいちゃん 🍂🎃

It was a normal day.

Meychan, Gero and Kony were sitting on the bed in Gero's room, recording a new video for their channel.

Being the crackheads they are, they could be found clinging onto each other, wheezing from laughter at the sight of each other dying from the sweet and spicy food.

After they were done filming and laughing, Kony waved goodbye and took his leave, saying he had an urgent appointment to attend to, leaving the other two by themselves.

"Finally-"

As if on cue, Gero ran to the sink in the kitchen to, yet again, rinse out his mouth of the spice that had corrupted it.

"Haha, that's cute. Can't you take that little spicyness?"

"Oi. You were crying earlier, too."

"Eh? You held me in place, I couldn't even rinse anything out!"

"Serves you right!"

"You little..."

Meychan was walking dangerously closer to Gero, making the latter shiver.
He didn't know if it was out of fear or excitement, but he knew that he liked it.

"Come on, fight me, Gero-san!"

"Meychan, let's be honest. It's obvious who would win-"

"Yes, me."

"Exactly, you would win."

"And that's why I'll just- Not... Do... Anything...?"

He was getting unsure of himself as he looked at him get closer.

Then, though, he turned on the faucet and splashed Meychan with water.

"My hand slipped, oops-"

"Okay, it's war my dear."

The elder sensed the danger and started running through the entire appartment, getting chased by Meychan all the while.
What he didn't know was that the younger actually had a plan.

And Gero sure as hell wouldn't like it.

Running from room to room, back into the other room and then to another room, still getting chased by Meychan, he finally gave up and came to a halt in his own room, throwing himself on the bed and throwing his hands up in defeat.

"I give up, I give... -Up. Damn, I can't run-"

He was breathing heavily, laughing as well, rolling from his stomach onto his back, back onto his stomach, and so on.
He turned his head to check if the coast was clear from time to time.

Suddenly, the door to his room was burst open, an angry Meychan storming inside.

"Now I got you where I wanted you..."

The elder sensed that exact same dangerous feeling as he did prior to being chased again.
He knew shit was about to go down.

"W-Wait, Meychan, we can talk about this-"

"Oohh, no. You went ahead of yourself, Gero-san. And now you're going to pay for it.", the younger threatend, a smirk never leaving his face.

He crawled onto the bed, leaning over Gero, hands placed on either side of him.
With a swift movement, the brunette attacked the elders hips, making him laugh uncontrollably.

"Ah- Ahaha! M-Meychan- Please stop- Hahaha! I-I can't breathe! Haha-"

Ignoring his pleads, the younger continued tickling him without showing any evident sign of mercy towards him.