Reading Night #6 - 🍋 NatsuEve//なついぶ 🍋

Requested by tbt_92
_________________________________________

"A-Are you sure about this?"

Natsushiro was hovering above the younger, making sure he's making the right decision.

"Y-Yes... Hurry up..."

What had lead them to the current situation, you're wondering?
Let me explain it to you...

……………………………

Natsushiro and Eve came home that evening, having drunk quite a lot with their friends for no apparent reason, they just wanted to have fun once in a while.
The fact that they were both drunk, though, let them realize it was obvious what would happen once they were home.
They didn't mind, it wouldn't be the first time they had sex.
But, for Eve, something felt different about this time.

"Eve...", the elder whispered, pulling his partner close, getting rid of his jacket.

The younger did the same with the other's clothes, removing his sweater in addition.

Throwing the clothes away they moved over to the bed, the taller male being softly laid onto it by the other.

"Eve... I love you..."

"I love you, too..."

The blonde leaned down, passionately kissing the younger while his hands roamed all over his body.
He went under his shirt, feeling the goosebumps on his soft, pale skin.
His roaming stopped at the younger's small, pink nipples, pinching them simultaneously.

"N-Ngh... N-Nacchiro..."

"Hmm? What is it, Eve?", the elder grinned.

He liked having the younger vunerable under him, he loved making him feel good even more.
He would do anything for his lover and he was sure to let him know.

"S-Stop teasing..."

The pink-haired avoided his gaze, turning his head to the side.

"Aww, come on... Look at me."

The elder retrieved a hand to make the other look at him again.
Then he leaned down, pressing a loving kiss onto his plum, pink lips.
His other hand still pinched the younger's nipple, eliciting, in Natsushiro's opinion, cute moans from him.

"N-Nacchirooo..."

"Let me have some fun~", the mentioned male laughed, although still following his whiny request to hurry up.

He removed Eve's clothes, from top to bottom, leaving him completely naked in front of him.
The younger was embarrassed, that's for sure, but he knew he didn't have to be ashamed of anything in front of him.
Natsushiro loved him for who he was, and the same goes the other way around.
They were perfect for each other, inseperable from the other.

The blonde leaned in for a kiss again while his one hand travelled down to Eve's behind, slowly caressing the entrance.

Painfully slow, in his opinion.

"H-Hurry up already..."

Hiding his face with his arm the younger tried to open his lover's belt, to no avail.
The latter chuckled, lending him a hand.

After he got rid of his own clothing he reached for the lube, putting a huge amount of it onto his fingers and his own length, preparing both of them for what was to follow.

He started out with one finger, slowly inserting it into his behind, thrusting it in and out.

"Hng... M-More..."

The elder found it incredibly cute how the other reacted to his every touch, it made him want to make him feel even better.

He inserted a second finger, stretching him enough to fit his length.

When he was ready he carefully prepped himself up at the pink-haired's entrance, caressing his cheek.

"Are you ready?"

"Do it already!"

"You're so impatient, haha..."

Taking his time Natsushiro slowly thrusted into the taller male, grunting while his walls tightened around him.

"I- I should have prepared you more..."

"S-Sorry... Ah-"

"Ngh..."

The blonde kept up his pace, being gentle and cautious as always.
He couldn't forgive himself if he ever hurt his most precious thing.
Eve, on the other hand, felt like he could take more.
He wanted to feel more.

"N-Nacchiro... Y-You- Hah- D-Don't have to hold back-"

"Wh-What do you mean?"

The elder never stopped thrusting, making talking hard for both of them through their lack of breath.

"I want you... T-To go rougher..."

"... Are you sure? I think it's better to-"

"I want to try it. Please, Nacchiro."

"..."

He couldn't say no to that, could he?
And, he had to admit- It was really tempting to let go of his senses and just make them both feel good through the whole night.

"A-Are you sure about this?"

Natsushiro was hovering above the younger, making sure he's making the right decision.

"Y-Yes... Hurry up..."

The elder gulped one last time before he picked up his pace, moving in and out with higher speed.
The fast movements left them no time to breathe, Natsushiro hitting the younger's deep spots more often than before.

"Ah... Ahhh, ngh... N-Nacchiro... Nacchiro...!"

"Ugh..."

Hearing his name called by his lover made him go insane.
He lifted one of his legs, gaining better access to thrust into him.

Heavy moaning filled the room and the slapping of skin on skin was heard throughout the whole apartment.

Something about this felt different.
Felt... Better.

"I-I'm close..."

"I'm coming! Please, Nacchiro, be- Ah-!"

The elder didn't have to do anything as the younger released himself onto their stomachs, the blonde soon following through the clenching of his insides around his length.

They panted, catching their breaths to calm down.

"That... Was nice...", Natsushiro mumbled after he pulled own and fell down onto the sheets, immediately pulling his friend closer.

"Yeah... Let's do it again sometime.", the pink-haired smiled, snuggling up against his chest.

"Everything for you."

They fell asleep soon due to exhaustion, but they were sure-

A change was definitely worth it sometimes.

_________________________________________

As you noticed, I really took my time with this one...
I was getting distracted by literally everything, haha
I guess it's time for me to go to sleep...
I'm really sorry I didn't write much, but I promise I'll write the other requests over time and also probably do another Reading Night to finish them!!

I hope you still enjoyed T-T

Have a good night/day, see you soon!!