🍂🎃 [30th] HikiFes//ひきフェス 🍂🎃

"Hey guys! It's nearly Halloween, so I've been thinking of doing a Halloween stream before the XYZ concert tomorrow! How are you all?"

Revealing my facecam - of course I was wearing a mask - I started the stream.

"I see you're all doing well, I'm glad! What are your plans for Halloween?"

Scrolling through the chat and amm messages I received on Twitter I came upon certain notifications telling me that I wasn't the only Utaite streaming at the moment.
In fact, almost all of the other Hikifes members were streaming at the same time.

What a coincidence.

"Eh, are they really? Gimme a sec."

I opened Twitcast on my second display and was surprised when I saw that they really were, in fact, streaming all at the same time, probably without knowing.

'You should stream together!', the chat read.

"Hmmm... Should we...?"

A quick glance at Discord and a short amount of time to think it through let me conclude that maybe this really wouldn't be a bad idea.
With that in mind, I joined an empty channel on our Utaite server and pinged everyone to join me.
It didn't take long till the first ones were storming in.

"(Y/N)cchi! Hi, what's up?"

Smiling at un:c's playful behavior, I replied.

"Nothing much. I just saw that many of you were streaming, too, so I thought that we could stream together."

"Nice idea! Oh, hello Eve-kun!"

"Hellooo~"

"Good evening, Eve-san."

"Ah, Sou-kun is here too! EveSou is united!"

"Haha, yes."

The mood was great.
We were only 4 people, yet the stream was so much more fun already.

As time passed, USSS, Amatsuki and Tomohisa also joined our little round, having fun always.

"Oh, oh! I have an idea! Do you wanna play something?", Shima shouted excitedly, making me turn down his volume.

"Yeah... Sure. What are you suggesting?"

"Hmmm... I don't know... What do you want to play?"

"How about PUBG?", Eve suggested.

Never would have expected anything other from him.

"I'm totally for that!", Amatsuki and Shima joined Eve's enthusiasm for the game.

I sighed.
I wouldn't play with them, anyways.

"Let's think of (Y/N) too, guys."

Touched, I thanked Senra for his way of thinking and suggested something myself.

"Why not talk about tomorrow first? You know, your plans and such."

"Well, a few of us are part of the XYZ concert.", Amatsuki intervened.

"Yes. Eve-san, Sou-kun, un:c-san and myself. What about the others, though? Ah, USSS probably has their own concert though, right?"

"Yes, that's why Senra can't attend the XYZ concert.", Sakata sighed with a slight hint of sadness in his voice.

"Don't be sad, Sakatan. I'm fine with either concerts. I love everyone equally."

I felt my heart warm at his statement, grinning happily.