Eve//いぶ

Dedicated to lillylelo for her birthday ❤
I love you bubu I hope you enjoy
_________________________________________

What would you do if you fell in love, but there were obstacles between you and your happiness?

What would you do if you were restricted to love that person?

My name is (Y/N) (S/N), I'm (Y/A) years old and live in Japan.

You know, many things in Japan are weird and wouldn't be accepted as moral by the western countries.
For example Yaoi cafés or Love Hotels.

... Or sleeping services.

Curious of what I mean?

Let me try to explain it with an example.

It happened a few days ago...

……………………………

"Shh... You're safe in my arms, just fall asleep... There, there..."

He stroked my hair in a calming motion as my eyelids grew heavier.

How did I even get into this situation...?

Right, I was on my way home when I walked past that alley which seemed somehow...

Magical.

My feet dragged me into it without thinking and I found myself growing more scared with every step.

But when I saw a huge building in front of me, decorated with pink and white ribbons, planted by roses and tulips all around.
When I stepped closer I could even see a small water fountain in a garden behind the building and birds flying around all over.

I was mesmerized by that sight.

"Hey, young lady! What brought you here?", an elder woman behind me asked.

"Oh, I- I was just curious to see what's behind that alley..."

"Well? Have you been disappointed?"

"Absolutely not! It's beautiful! What is this place?"

"Why don't you join me and find out?"

I was hesistant but I had nothing to lose, so I braced myself for the worst and followed her through the grand entrance.

……………………………

When I stood inside the great hallway I was even more amazed by the marble floor and columns and the enormous stairs leading to various noble looking rooms.

"Impressed? Let's go, I have the perfect choice for you."

Choice? Was she talking about the rooms?

She took me by the hand and led me up the stairs, careful not to make me trip, all the way smiling.

When we reached the upper floor she came to a halt in front of a dark brown door, a name written onto it with a beautiful gold ornament.

"I'll leave you alone now. I wouldn't want to interrupt your time alone. I hope you enjoy your stay."

"Uh... Th-Thanks...?"

The old lady left me standing dumbfounded in front of the door, too afraid to knock and enter.
But since there was nothing else I could do except to leave, I decided to give it a try and pushed down the doorknob.

"Excuse me...? Is anyone here?"

"Oh, welcome. Are you a new costumer?"

"Costumer...?"