🍂🎃🍋 [21st] AraNaru//あらなる 🍋🍂🎃

All around him, familiar faces could be made out under the colourful lightning that illuminated the spacey rented hall that served as a place to party.

The after-party was one of the best parts of concerts.
Singers, band members, as well as a few other close friends celebrated the success of yet another live that they held together with drinks, both with and without alcohol, music and simple chatting and laughing.

Among these many people there were people who, maybe, held themselves back and then there were people like nqrse.

"Arakiiii, look look! I have glow sticks!! In our colors!!"

The mentioned male looked down at nqrse.

He was holding up his arms, his right arm being full of red and pink glow stick bracelets that moved when he waved it.

"There's so many here, and I made sure I only took red and pink ones! They're so pretty!"

His highlights in his dark hair matched the pink glow sticks, the taller noticed.

"And what should I do with them?", Araki asked him, clearly uninterested.

"Uh, wear them, duh? Please, Araki! We'd match!!"

The redhead sighed, deciding it would be better to just give in now than to have the younger annoy him later.

"If you insist."

His left, unoccupied hand, the other holding a glass of booze, was raised towards nqrse, who excitedly fumbled around with the bracelets.

He seemed to struggle to take some of them off of his arm, but managed to do so eventually.
He put them onto his arm, guiding his hand through them.
Then, he stopped.

"Wait..."

He proceeded to take each bracelet off again, making the elder sigh again, though he was not as annoyed as one might think he was, no.

nqrse created a pattern with the bracelets.
Two pink bracelets, two red ones.
Repeat.

Once he was finished, he held his arm up, as well as his own.

"Thank me later."

"Yes, of course, thank you..."

The older male took a sip from glass.

"I have to get drunk to deal with you..."

"Huh? Why do you think so?", the pink-haired male looked up at the redhead with puppy eyes.

"Am I that annoying?", he looked into his eyes, which made him slightly regret what he had said.

"No.", he said sternly, to which nqrse poured himself a glass of his own.

"Then i'll get drunk before you."

"nqrse, you shouldn't-"

"MIMIMIMIIIII, sorry, I can't hear you, the music's too loud!!"

Sighing for the 1000th time today, Araki just let it slide and focused on his own drink.
He noticed nqrse running off with his alcohol but he didn't mind.

'He'd come back sooner or later.'

While Araki was focused on himself, nqrse searched for a particular person to annoy next.
He knew exactly who his target was.

Soraru.

Over the blaring music, he shouted at him, "Aniki! Aniki!", while taking sips in between.

"Oh dear lord please save me-"

nqrse took a halt in front of the raven-haired, smiling happily.