Reading Night #5 - Mafumafu//まふまふ

Requested by sakura_socks
________________________________________

It was dark in his room.
Only his display served as light source, reflecting the lyrics he had already written onto his face.

How long has he been sitting there?
He didn't know.
All he knew was that he wanted to finish these lyrics by tomorrow, and he'd give everything to achieve this goal.

... Which his friends feared.

They knew Mafu would sit hours and hours on a project, not finishing until he was satisfied, while also neglecting his health.

He could spend a ridiculous amount of time without eating, drinking or sleeping, it was almost admirable.

Almost.

So his friends decided to, since they knew he was going to overwork himself today, pay him a visit and check up on him.

When the door bell suddenly rang Mafu shrieked up, almost dropping his headphones.

He stood up, slowly making his way over to hesitantly open the door.

"Hello...?"

"Mafudon! How are you? See, I told you he'd open. I get the money!"

"Tch... Alright. Anyways- Did you already eat, Mafu?"

"I- Wh-What are you doing here?"

The albino was quite shocked to see his four close friends standing in the hallway, each of them carrying a bag with food and other stuff, it seemed.

"We're checking up on you. You have to take of yourself, and if you don't, then we will."

The young male was really shocked, so much that he couldn't surpress a tear rolling down his cheeks.

"I-I- You guys... Th-Thank you so much, haha... I'm fine! Thanks for dropping by!"

"No problem. Well then, don't overwork yourself!"

"Yes, thank you!"

As USSS left, Mafu wiped his tears away with his sleeve and sat back down at his PC again.
He was overjoyed by their sudden visit and couldn't believe his friends would care so much about him.

He really was a lucky person.

Just as Mafu was about to go back to his work his door bell rang again.

"Could they have forgotten something...?"

As the tall male opened the door a second time, luz, Amatsuki and Tomohisa were standing in front of him.

"Eh?", was the only thing that left his mouth.

Did they plan all this?

"Mafu-kuuuun, are you alright???"

Amatsuki almost jumped at him as he went to give him a hug.

"Woah there, Ama-chan... I'm fine! USSS was here a minute okay... Did you plan this?"

"Ehh? I don't know what you're talking about...~"

"I see.", the albino sweat-dropped.

"We're glad you're okay!!", the other two chimmed in.

"Well then, keep up the great work and always care for yourself!"

"Sure, haha... Thanks for visiting!"

When Mafu got back to his seat, he was unsure if he'd even get some more work done today.
Because, after he sat down, the oh-so-familiar door bell rang yet again.

"Are you serious...?"

In front of him stood this time nqrse and Araki, bottles of water and what seemed to be alcohol under their arms.

"Yo!"

"Y-Yo... Who's up next, huh?", the tallest grinned.

"Not telling~ Here, take them, you'll need it!"

"Yes, thanks, haha. Be careful on your way home, and thanks for dropping by!"

"Anytime my friend! Take care!"

He was really happy about their surprising visits.
But after un:c had visited him, too, he wondered about something.

Was Soraru the only one not visiting?

It was already late so Mafu decided to go to sleep, sad about the fact his best friend didn't seem to care enough about him to visit.
He turned off the lights, lay under his blankets and closed his eyes.

... That's when he heared his front door open.

The intruder stepped into his room, taking a seat on bed, directly beside him.

Mafu slowly opened his eyes, adjusting to the dark.

"... You're late."

"Sorry, I know. The others wanted me to come last."

"Why?"

"I don't know, something about me having the greatest impact and keeping me in your memory..."

"Haha... I love these guys..."

"Yeah, I do, too... What about me?"

"Huh?"

Mafu was confused.
What could the raven possibly mean?

"Do you love me?"

An unexpected question for the albino.
He didn't know how to react, so he just kept quiet, hoping to drop the conversation.

Of course he loved him.
But coming out with that all of a sudden wasn't something he could easily do, was it?

"If you're not answering I'm forcing out an answer."

"Wha-"

All of a sudden the younger felt something extremely cold against his forehead, jumping up immediately.

"Ahhh, it's cold! What is this!?"

"A drink. To cool down your head from working."

"I-"

The taller was at a loss for words.
How could the elder be so calm about everything?

"Wh-What about you, huh? You say it first.", Mafu got back to their actual topic.

"I do."

"D-Do what?"

"I love you, you idiot.", Soraru said, holding the cold drink against the other's head again.

"Ahhh, stop that!!"

"Then answer me."

"F-Fine... M-Maybe I do..."

"Do what?"

"Don't imitate me! I-I love you, too...", Mafu mumbled, glad the room was so dark, or else Soraru would have seen his extremely red cheeks.

"I'm glad to hear that. And now get some rest, idiot."

"Fiiine... Good night, Soraru-san!"

"Good night, Mafu..."

_________________________________________

I'M SORRY I TOOK SO LONG FIDBSIDNSLSMSO
I'm getting some food now (If I find something)
Really sorry I'm so slow, haha...

Next up is a NatsuEve smut!