Satomi//さとみ

Slight Colon angst, you have been warned
_________________________________________

"Good work on the meeting."

"You did great as always!"

The SutoPuri members and me, their manager, were standing in the hallway after having finished one of our regular group meetings.
We hold them everyday, since staying informed of everything is important and regular talks make sure everyone still agrees with the others.

"Next time we should-"

"(Y/N)-chan~"

"Wha-"

When I turned around to the voice that called my name, a pair of chapped lips landed on mine, connecting them in a kiss.
I couldn't see them, but I knew every other member was staring at us, mouth agape and eyes widened in shock.

And so was I.

"Wh-Wha- What were you doing just now!?", I yelled after I pushed him off of me.

"See you after work~"

And with these simple words he left me behind, blushing.

"W-We're not together! We're not!!"

"Pfft..."

"Who. Who of you was laughing just now...?"

"Eek!"

The members immediately shut their mouths, fearing the moment I would explode and chop of all their heads.

"Pfft... BUAHAHAHA! DID YOU SEE HER FACE WHEN HE JUST KISSED HEE LIKE THAT? AHAHAHA!"

... Except for one.

"Colon..."

"Ah."

I grabbed him by his ear, dragging him into a nearby room to finish him off.

"Ahhh, nooo, save meeee!"

"Rest in peace, Colon..."

……………………………

"You! What was so funny just now, huh!? Oh, seeing me embarrassed must have been awesome!"

"Ah, w-well..."

He took a step back in fear.

"You could date me... I wouldn't make you embarrassed in front of others..."

"What...?"

Did I... Hear that right?
Did he just... Confess to me...?

"C-Colon I-"

I was shocked.
I expected a witty remark, a grin, a punch in the face- Anything but that.

"C-Colon I'm so sorry! I didn't know you- You... I'm sorry! Please, I'm so sorry!"

"It's fine..."

After all he knew how deeply she loved Satomi.

"Just... Don't tell the others, okay? They'd make fun of me, haha. Let's pretend like nothing happened, yeah?"

"Colon..."

He left the room, hanging his head and without another word, totally unlike his usual, energetic self.
When the other members saw him looking depressed he just brushed it off, saying he's dizzy.

"I'll just take a short nap, I'll feel better in no time!"

"How hard did (Y/N)-san scold him...?"