Chpt 3

•Revised•

It seemed liked a normal thing for five days. Taehyung would come in at two in the morning for coffee, sometimes having small conversations with Jungkook, and sometimes having them long enough to last Jungkook until he closed or switched shifts with Jin. It was definitely odd at first. World known role model and idol hanging around some poor, broke college drop out? Didn't he have anyone better to hang around with?

It wasn't until Jungkook felt like he was seeing him everywhere that he became curious. He would see him at the book store while getting Jin school books, that Jin threatened him not to get or spend his savings on, or even going to somewhere to get food or even to the bank. He always ran into him. But the blonde always had an excuse that was more than relatable and believable.

But when he showed up on the day time when Jungkook had switched back to his morning and day shift is when he began to get irritated. Irritated by that fact that the famous guy was hanging around the likes of him.

"I've never known an Idol to stalk a fan, usually it's the other way around, you know," Jungkook said, slightly annoyed as he placed packages of sugar away in their right spots, eyes scanning the name tags each time he placed one down. The male sitting on the other side of the bar counter gave off a smile, his blonde hair falling into his eyes and his mask sitting beneath his chin.

"Stalking? Isn't that a little harsh?" he asked while resting his cheek in the palm of his hand while the free hand played with the napkin in front of him.

"It's meant to be harsh. The first and second time was cute. Maybe even the third and fourth. But for the last two days, you've been coming here whenever I work and I know it's no coincidence. Now you're just some stalker."

"Am I not allowed to be a fan of yours?"

Jungkook turned to sneer at the handsome stud in front of him. "A fan of mine? For what? You haven't had my coffee or gotten to know me. You're probably some sick crazy guy who uses his fame to cover up for his sadistic motives towards strangers, huh?" he asked, bringing up his right hand to play with his earring.

"Okay, well, am I not allowed to be fond of your company?"

"What? No, I'm just- just some fanboy. Im annoyed because someone so famous and inspirational is actually a stalker who won't leave me alone, Mr. Kim."

"Awwwwwww," Taehyung whined, laying on the counter, one hand outstretched and hanging off the opposite end, fingers brushing against Jungkook's apron, "don't get all professional with me. Call me Taehyung. I already told you that, bunny."

Jungkook tried not to blush as he gave Taehyung an uncertain look, trying to figure out what he wanted with some poor guy working at a coffee shop. When he showed up at the coffee shop again three days prior, Jungkook thought it was cute. Then the next day he showed up. Then the next. And then today, Jungkook told himself it was...odd.

"Are you usually this bratty? Am I just now seeing the true bunny?"

"Would you stop calling me that?" Jungkook hissed, slapping Taehyung's hand, his cheeks a bright crimson. Taehyung's lips formed a pout and he sat up, running one hand through his hair.

"What am I supposed to call you? You never told me your name...." Taehyung pouted, staring at Jungkook with innocent and pure eyes.

Jungkook felt his eye twitch. This idiot... "You say you're fond of my company, yet you never asked for my name? Wow, what great company."

Jungkook never even thought of letting the other know his name, thinking their meeting was a one-time thing. But. He was mistaken. If anything it was a daily thing.