Special Hidden Chapter

Okay so I'm gonna be a tad sappy so bear with me
Not once did I think that Two Sided would be a story people would like. In my opinion it was too rushed (which I hope the revision fixed) there's not even a lot of taekook it's hardly a taekook FanFiction and it seems too focused on Taehyung (It is meant to be his and Jungkook's life story, so it makes sense)\

But, anyways, this story was originally a side story, one that I wasn't going to invest much of my time with because I was too focused on my main story, which I unpublished since I'm working on it slowly but surely 

So seeing how we have 16k (now 104k what the fuck!!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰) views means a lot to me. Like...a lot. I know to some it may not seem that much but it's honestly a shit ton to me.
Hopefully the revised version of Vante is better than before. you guys are really in for a ride. You thought TwoSided was a roller coaster then you're in for a treat with Vante's revision

Anyways

Here's a special chapter that was supposed to be published but I decided against
It
🤫
It's a secret chapter
Hope you enjoy!!

The events that happen in this chapter take place the night of Chpt 36

Being pressed against a warm chest with one arm slung around him was definitely not something he was use to but he wasn't going to oppose to it happening. He felt safe and secure and cared for, something he hadn't felt in a long time.

In months.

Hell, a year or so even. While being in a relationship he could tell Namjoon was trying, but he knew Joon didn't love him.

He loved Taehyung.

And was trying for Taehyung, even though Taehyung didn't love him that way.

V settled his head against the chest it was laying on again to hear the thumping heart beat of the male who was resting on his back. His chest was hard and tough but soft enough to make a comfortable resting place. He glanced up to look at the sleeping face, seeing his deep red lips slightly parted and his bunny teeth barely showing, his hair falling from his face as he breathed shallowly.

The male slightly sat up and adjusted himself more, feelings a single arm tighten around his body, making him study the figure.

Jungkook's mouth closed and he licked his lips as his eyes started to flutter, squinting as he stared at V in the dark room which was only lit by a dim purple light coming from the lamp across the room. He sat up and tighten the arm around V's waist, pulling him closer, leaning forward and placed his head on V's shoulder.

"You made it cold when you moved," He sleepily said, yawning as he forced his tired eyes to stay open. V grinned and placed a hand on top of his head, running his fingers through his silky dark hair.

A slight frown made its way onto his face as he played with the dark silky locks between his fingers, brows furrowing in question. Jungkook noticed the expression change and turned his head to rest his chin on his shoulder. "What?"

"Are you ever going to let your hair go back to brown? I like it being pitch black but I miss the dark brown."

Jungkook pouted out his bottom lip. "I don't know. When I dyed it black it sorta stuck to me."

V nodded and looked down at the bed, seeing he was still laying on top of the covers while Jungkook was beneath them. V reached down and played with the fabric, leaving Jungkook's hair alone for the time being, getting lost in thought again.