Chpt 17

|Revised|

The blonde growled out in anger and punched the one under him in the face, breaking his nose on impact and knocking him out. "You're dead for being a rat, Kwon Ji-yong." He stood up and wiped the smeared blood from his hand, looking around before spotting Jungkook, who was holding onto the grey sack, body trembling. 

He couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Taehyung was so...aggressive. And such a fucking dick. Ji-yong didn't do anything other than speak the truth if what he was saying was right, and didn't deserve to get injured so severely.

Jungkook trembled as he looked at the grey sack in his hands, trying to feel around to see if he could tell what its contents were. He rolled his thumbs into it and pressing his fingertips to create indents. There was something hard, shaped like a cylinder, one side slightly thicker than the other. His eyes quickly shot up to look at Taehyung, eyes meeting angered brown ones.

Jungkook took a shaky step back before spinning around and darting away from the man, holding the bag close to him. He didn't know what the hell was happening and, frankly, he didn't care. He needed to find Yoongi it Namjoon to warm them of what was happening. Of what was going on.

Jungkook turned a sharp corner and breathed heavily, noticing he had ran across the entire club, people still dancing and drinking blissfully. Jungkook leaned his back against the wall while he tried to catch his breath, squeezing his eyes shut, hitting his head back against the wall.

Jungkook looked down and stared at the sack, using his index finger to tug it open. To his shock, it was an orange pill bottle. He picked it up and noticed it was full of thick white pills. Rolling it in his hand, eyes scanning to find a label, his questions almost seemed to grow at seeing such meditation. Why the fuck did Jiyong give this to him?

After finally looking at the correct side, Jungkook's eyes scanned the name. Fluoxetine Systemic Drug. "Fluoxetine...." his eyes shot down to the tiny words beneath it. 'Please take three a day, or however many (no more than 10) you need to to keep the unidentified personality (UI) at bay/under control.' And beneath that: Specially Prescribed for Kim 'V' Tae Hyung by Dr. Kim Hyun

"'Warning. Please make sure you take this regularly. If not, the hormones active in the brain, along with chemicals, will have long lasting effects on your body. These effects will inhibit your will, and make the UI stronger and able to overpower your natural mind. !PLEASE! listen strictly to doctor notes provided'," Jungkook read to himself.

And it was like puzzle pieces coming together and clicking perfectly into place, some questions vanishing from his mind as they were answered. Why his temper, attitude and personality switched so easily. Why he seemed so different. Why Bogum seemed concerned before slipping a pill into his drink.

It was one of these pills.

But why were they suppressing Taehyung, weren't they suppose to be suppressing this guy???

Jungkook almost shrieked as rough hands grabbed him, spinning him around and pinning him roughly against the wall. "Give me the sack."

Jungkook gulped and parted his lips to respond but nothing came out. Taehyung's voice was severe with absolutely no emotion laced in his words or tone.

Nothing was goofy or playful about the man that stood in front of him.

His well-sculpted features that calmed Jungkook were now scaring him and those eyes that warmed his soul like a summer afternoon were freezing his heart and jabbing it with icicles.