Chpt 5

•Revised•

"Excuse me, Mr. Kim, but here's your breakfast."

"Oh! Thank you very much.." Namjoon smiled sweetly at the nurse who bowed before walking out of the room, closing the door behind her. He stared down at the plate of yogurt, two sandwiches, and apple juice. Multiple neatly folded napkins were next to the juice, slightly covering the small sticky note.

He frowned, opening it and scanning it slowly, reading over it a few times before crumbling it with a growl, glaring at the platter in front of him and slapping it off, causing it to fall to the ground.

A nurse came running in, gasping. Namjoon smiled shyly, hands gripping the sheets. "I'm so sorry...I went to get up to use the bathroom and it fell..."

She got down and started to clean it quickly, giggling. "It's fine, Mr. Kim, but you shouldn't be walking in the first place. Do you still need to go to the bathroom?"

"No, I'm fine, now.."

"Okay." She stood up and bowed. "I'll get you another plate. I'll be back shortly."

Namjoon watched as she walked away again, his smile disappearing and turning into a frown, reaching behind him where another letter was, opening it and reading it for the ninth time that week.

Kim Namjoon.

I've noticed It's been awhile since you've been at work. I've already explained to you and your manager what your contract entitles at BigHit Entertainment and to stay you must fulfill the tasks handed to you.

You..know what will happen if you don't tend to your duties as an idol-rapper, so, please. I don't want anyone to take this the wrong way, especially you, so please know I'm not threatening you. I would never threaten you.

Ever.

But please. They're looking for you...I wouldn't be surprised if Jackson showed up later this week. He has connections and you can't hide forever...

So, as advice, I highly recommend that once you get back and are fully healed, leave BH and join another agency that's not associate with them, or their wide spreading law.

There's an underground group that won't hold you accountable for the sinful acts that are forced on you now. Please. I beg you to leave. If you don't know, Jackson will never let you leave.

For your safety and others.

..

...

.....

From reports about your injuries, you should be fine enough to work. Please reply as soon as you can.

I can only hold their questioning back for so long....so please hurry.

Sincerely, J.H.

Namjoon sighed and closed it, placing it behind him between the pillow and his back, leaning his head back and staring at the ceiling. As much as he wanted to stay he knew he needed to leave and get back to work to keep up his end of the contract, for his safety. But why did he advise him to do it so others wouldn't get hurt? That was definitely not in the contract.

And seeing as how the new letter he got moments ago was a threat, he had no choice but to believe him. "I'll call him later to check me out since they won't let me go," he muttered to himself, the sticky note still crumpled in his hand. His head shot up and he looked at the door as two men entered, one slightly taller than the other.