Chpt 15

|Revised|

Taehyung's gaze drifted over to Jungkook and his eyes darted from him to where they were, telling him to quicken his pace and go to him. Jungkook began to speed walk, trying to get through the men and women questioning the scene. The man with the walkie-talkie noticed Jungkook and steered in his direction. "I Fucking knew it. You've all gone rogue! Fucking hell, RM, you were supposed to kill him- stop right there!" Jungkook began to run to Taehyung who held his hand out.

While running the male heard a shot from a gun and he tripped, rolling onto the ground. He wasn't shot but right where he was about to step was, and the bullet barely hit his shoe hard enough to force him to lose balance. Once he fell, he felt pain explode from his side and serge through his entire body, a silent, wrenching scream tearing from him as he held his sighed, looking down to see specs of blood were seeing through the silk like fabric of his shirt.

"Fucking get your guns out and shoot faster! The only bastard you keep alive is V!" The unfamiliar man shouted. The male that Jungkook recognized at Jaebum, or JB, pushed Yoongi off and did as he was told, pulling out his gun and pointing it at Yoongi, who kicked it out of his hand, jumping up and grabbing a fistful of his hair and pushing him over the railing. "I didn't want to do that, JB!" he hollered before helping Namjoon stand up, tugging him towards the stairs.

Everything was happening so fast that it was making him dizzy, and he tried to balance his head enough to stand up straight and head to the blonde. But where was he? The apotbhe was standing in was empty and no longer held anyone but the members trying to run away. He thought they had left him here since he was unseen, but a warm hand and a soft tug proved him wrong as Taehyung helped the boy stand up, eyes shooting down to see the blood.

"If V isn't brought to me then I'll have you all fucking kicked back to the streets!" The man yelled. Taehyung looked bewildered as he immediately started to run, dragging Jungkook along. Jungkook glanced behind him to see Jaebum was climbing back up, hopping over the railing as he screamed out to them.

"Don't pay attention and look forward," Taehyung quickly said, tugging Jungkook along. As they neared the stairs, Namjoon was shot in the foot, making him cry out and roll to the floor. Yoongi quickly stopped and helped him stand again, letting him drape an arm across his shoulders.

"Dammit, Jackson!" he hissed, looking at Jungkook and Taehung. Taehyung knelt down to help support Namjoon, letting Jungkook go in the process. "We need to get the hell out of here. Now," Yoongi hollered.

Before Taehyung helped he turned back to Jungkook, seeing how he almost buckled from the pain he was dealing with. He grabbed his shoulders and quickly pushed him behind a counter, in a cabinet. He knelt down and looked around before looking back at him. "Stay here. If I try helping you, Namjoon will get killed. I'll be right back." He went to close the cabinet. "Do not move."

Once the cabinet was lightly closed Jungkook took this as an opportunity to control his breathing. He cupped his mouth, letting the spaces between his fingers show as he used them as small vents to inhale and exhale. He licked his lips and leaned his head back, sighing deeply.

The pain only increased as the burn from his lungs traveled to the wound and skin surrounding the area. With a shaky hand, he unbuttoned the shirt and felt around, feeling the bandage was harshly ripped off and an edge was pressed against the wound, only irritating it more. It wasn't bleeding profusely, but his fingers were wet enough to tell him it was bleeding more than he wanted it to.

There was nothing he could do about it right now. He would just have to wait for Taehyung to come back.

So he forgot about the wound and focused on his breathing, slowly counting to four with each inhale and exhale just like they taught him to in yoga. So he sat there and waited. And waited. And waited. He still heard the crazed and distressed screams of the people in the club, followed by more gunshots and cries.