Chpt 14

|Revised|

Jungkook laid comfortable on his bed, head relaxing on Jin's lap as Jin ran his fingers through his hair, giving him a slight massage. They had been waiting for 20 whole minutes for Yoongi and Taehyung to return and it was starting to make Jungkook anxious. He wanted to know what it was that Yoongi had to tell Taehyung. Maybe it had to do with him or even more information about the circumstances with BigHit.

He was surprised Jin agreed to massage the headache away. He didn't think the older wanted to talk to him just yet. And he wouldn't have blamed him if he didn't. "Are you still angry, Jin?"

Jin looked down at him as his fingers stopped rubbing circles into his scalp, blinking. Those deep orbs slowly moved away to look back at the wall omg tint of him across the bed, hand limply falling out of his hair. "I wouldn't say angry," he started. "But I am still hurt."

Jungkook adjusted his head so he could look down at the the bed, now laying on his side. "I thought so..."

"It's hard to forgive you. I thought I'd be able to forgive you no matter what it was but I just can't this time. You blew things up way out of proportion." Seokjin leaned his back against the headboard and sighed. "Like you said. You're an adult. So now you also need to deal with those consequences."

Jungkook went quiet, knowing damn well it was all of his fault. If he didn't blow up on Jin and storm into the house like some immature teen who was having an outrage against his parents, then they'd never be in this awkward bubble. And it hurt. He wanted to go back to how they were. Cuddling, laughing, Jin making him food and comforting him.

All of it.

"Young kids and jealousy," Jin randomly said, breaking the odd silence, removing both hands from Jungkook's head and setting them behind his head to act as pillows. Jungkook sat up, eyeing Jin.

"What?"

Jin looked at Jungkook with a no expression, swaying his head back and forth. "Child, what do you take me for? A clueless mo-caretaker?" He asked. "I can see the way you two look at each other, it's no secret."

Fuck, is he talking about Tae?! "You're delusional."

"Don't call me something so disrespectful unless you want me to shove you back into your mother's womb, brat," Jin snapped, giving Jungkook a soft pat on the forehead. "And don't play dumb. Anyone can see it. Before all this went down and even now. I need to keep telling Bogum that you two aren't like that."

"Jin, I...I mean, like.." Jungkook bit his lip. It wasn't apparent that he liked, or was attracted to, Taehyung. That wasn't possible because Jungkook never showed his attraction to men. He was good at hiding it, so what in the ever living fuck was Jin talking about? Face it, Jungkook, you've really let your gay out these past few days around Taehyung, you're not being that oblivious.. "It's really not what it looks like-"

"Child, relax. I know you're gay, remember? You don't need to turn into an anxious mess? I think it's cute. I called it from the start." Jin sighed and leaned his head back more, arms moving to rest hands against the bed. "One might even consider me jealous," he muttered.

"You- wait what?"

"Hell, you can't hide it for your life. I mean, you told me you had a crush on him when you were younger so I was cautious but I never thought it would've followed you along the road, Kookie."

"hyung, I can really explain, I'm not even- like...am I that noticeable? How noticeable am I????"

"Noticeable enough to have Taehyung asking me if you're dating Namjoon."