Chpt 37

|Revised|

Jungkook was sitting on the couch, feet tucked beneath his butt as he ate a banana while watching the man in front of him talk- no, more like rant, about how pissed off he was because, no matter how hard he tried to be nice, it always came out making him sound like a dick.

And Jungkook agreed.

Since two days ago, V had tried his hardest to express his true feelings to Jungkook, but the 'you're really sweet' turned into 'nice people don't get by in life, toughen up, brat' and the 'why the hell are you so adorable' turned to a 'stop trying to fucking seduce everyone around you'.

Jungkook understood, though.

He didn't take much offense to it because he knew what he meant and he knew it wasn't his choice that he was an ass. So many years of being oppressed by people and judged did things to a person. They had to create a shell on top of how they really were and, from what he was told, Jungkook knew that V was never good with expressing his feeling or emotions.

He was like an awkward kid.

V paced back and forth as Jungkook ate the last part of his banana, playing with the peel as the older stomped his foot angrily.

"-and every time I try to compliment you, it's like he manipulates my brain and forces me to say something that sounds like the complete opposite and it just- ah!" V tugged at his brown locks and Jungkook had to cover his mouth to hide the playful smirk on his face.

"V, stop stressing. You don't need to worry, I'm not going to cry over you saying the wrong things."

"You use to!"

Jungkook frowned. "I-it's because I didn't know about you or your struggles. I know it's not your fault now." Jungkook stood from his comfortable spot and walked to V, placing his hands on top of V's and moving them from his hair.

V's eyes opened and he looked down at the bunny-boy in front of him with a fond grin. Jungkook held his hands tightly and put them on his shoulders, his hands sliding to V's waist.

"I say this at least 50 times a day and I'll repeat it as much as I have to. Don't stress yourself. You'll only rack your brain more. I like this cute, flustered part of you, anyways."

V stared at him before his arms wrapped around Jungkook's shoulders, quickly pulling him against his chest in a ....hug? Usually, hugs don't hurt but that..that fucking hurt. Jungkook's head slammed against V's chest and the wind was knocked out of him, so it was probably more out of shock than pain when he groaned. He slightly pulled away and patted his chest with a smile.

"Maybe a little less force next time, okay?"

"S-sorry-" V muttered, pouting as he looked off to the side, pulling Jungkook to his chest softer then he did before and Jungkook gladly rested his head against his chest, wanting to close his eyes and stay there but he couldn't. Maybe if he was in his room where there was a door that could be locked, but since he was out in the open in the middle of the living room, he couldn't.

Anyone could walk in.

Since they weren't labeled as anything, not boyfriends or lovers, they decided not to tell anyone about whatever was going on between them. Too many questions would lead to two very confused boys not knowing how to answer.

Jungkook stayed in V's embrace and sighed, giving him a soft squeeze-

"Okay! I'm calling a meeting since no one has and I've been stressing over it for the past week!" Yoongi hollered as he stormed into the house. Jungkook and V quickly jumped away from each other, Jungkook elbowing V in the chin (somehow) in the process of doing so, causing his eyes to go big as he gripped the wounded area. Jungkook gasped and covered his mouth.