Chpt 34

|Revised|

Jungkook's sat on the edge of the bed with his hands clasped together tightly, rocking back and forth for slight comfort. He could hear the faint laughs and booming deep voices outside of where he was and his anxiety was skyrocketing.

He didn't think Hoseok would be able to intervene this time with something. With a solution to stop this mess. He was going to die and he had come to terms with it, but it didn't mean he wasn't anxious or afraid. He was petrified. The thought of having a gun pointed at his head as people looked down at him, mocking him for being so small compared to everyone else in that room.

But would they even kill him with a bullet to the head? Maybe they'd resort to torture because of all the shit he put them through... Torture that would definitely leave scars, even though it wasn't important if he did or didn't have scars since he'd end up dead in the end. Jungkook groaned and slapped himself.

Thinking so pessimistically would only drive his sanity to worsened states. He needed a clear mind-

The door opened to reveal a big bulky man in shades and black attire wearing an earpiece. He walked to jungkook and grabbed his arm roughly, quickly putting both arms behind Jungkook's back as another man entered, pulling a sack over Jungkook's head. They tugged Jungkook out of the room with much ease since the latter wasn't struggling. Why would he? Seeing such a large man terrified Jungkook and the thoughts of what someone like him would do if he got angry scared Jungkook more than being killed did.

He saw bright lights through the sack, seeing shadowy figures he walked past before he tripped on the single step to the stage. The man shoved him up, turning him around so he faced the crowd. He put weight on Jungkook's shoulders and shoved him to his knees roughly and Jungkook could already tell a bruise would form there afterward.

"Ah, the guest of the evening!" a familiar voice boomed and when Jungkook recognized it he felt like vomiting, remembering occurrences that happened with said male in the room. "Isn't this exciting, guys! After all these months and hardships, we finally have the answer here tonight. As you guys know-"

"Jiminie-ah, I love you!"

Jimin's cheeks went bright red and he nodded to the crowd, averting his eyes. "A-as I was, uh-um....As you guys know, there has been a rumor around that Bighit kills innocent, sweet people. But trust me when I say that isn't the case at all! Bighit gets rid of those who jeopardize their success along with the success of the idols! We can't have that....if someone gets in the way then what's all that hard work been for? Nothing?"

The crowd gave out 'boos' and disagreeing statements, none wanting to see their success go down the drain over some people who weren't worth anything. Jimin nodded at hearing what he wanted to hear. "You all also know that we've been having legal troubles with the hire-ups in the business trying to shut us down. It's...been difficult. The company hasn't been able to focus on comebacks or helping their idols so this is a problem.."

Jimin glanced at the three men on stage who stood quietly, two of them having sneers on their faces. "Well....what most of you don't know is that we've found a solution to stop all of this. Bighit took major actions and made sure to hurry up and finish this. They hired four of their best idols to finish one task since it's proven to be a hard one. But, sadly...one of them suffered from a fatality, so only three were able to join us today."

Everyone went quiet to show their condolences before Jimin piped up. "Let's introduce the three idols here with us today. Kim Junmyeon, better known as Suho, and Byun Baekhyun from SM Entertainment, and then our very own V." 

Everyone clapped respectfully, some people cheering on certain names. "There is....one minor downfall to catching our solution," Jimin went on to explain. "Only one would be the winner, rightfully so. And, honestly, I'm not surprised at who was the winner out of the three."