Chpt 22

|Revised|

Jungkook swallowed hard as he licked his lips, inhaling sharply at the words that were still circulating in his mind.

"A-anything?"

"Thats What I said." The male went quiet and allowed his voice to deepen once again. "Even if it means treating you good."

Treat me good? What the hell is that suppose to mean? Jungkook shivered as he tightened his hold on the gun, looking down at his feet, seeing he was slightly standing in between V's.

"Wh-what do you mean? I don't...."

"Don't understand? Figures," V mumbled, clearing his throat. "What's there not to understand? You shoot five targets in the middle and I'll treat you good. One hour for each shot."

"T-treat me..,good? L-Like what do you mean? Like, treat me to food, O-or just...treat me better?"

V snickered at the tremble in his voice and he frowned. "What's your definition of treating someone good?"

"I....shut up."

"I won't be such a dick, is what I mean, now get your fucking head out of the clouds, you freak."

Jungkook stomped on V's foot, glaring at him over his shoulder. "If I'm restraining myself from calling you those names you aren't allowed to call me them either, you prick."

"Just shut up and focus on the targets," V spoke lowly. Jungkook agreed. Why would V offer something like to him just to get him to hit those damn targets? Couldn't they just sneak off and get food then come back to practice? V must've been really fucking hungry to deal with being pressed against Jungkook for who knew how long it would take.

Jungkook flexed his fingers, a slight tremor crawling through his palm and up his arm as V's fingers readjusted themselves around Jungkook's cold ones, making sure he also had a good grip on the handle. The shorter male stared at the moving target, eyes following the pattern of the target. I have motivation. I can do this now. I'm motivated....by what though? Jungkook straightened as this thought hit him.

"Don't shoot where it is. Shoot where it'll go," V reminded in a whisper.

Jungkook felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. Being pressed up against a broad and strong chest that was comfortable and that also belongs to someone who looked like a sex god was not the position Jungkook wanted to be in. He'd much prefer the other to stand back where he was. In his spot. Not pressing up against him. Letting his smell take over.

He didn't want that.

Why would V being nice to him be a motivator, anyway? What if he didn't want V to be nice? He didn't want to force him to be something he wasn't. Then again, he didn't know V well enough to know if he did have his sweet moments or if he didn't.

"Why'd you get out of position?" the velvety voice broke through Jungkook's thoughts. He remembered how close they were when V leaned over, chin slightly resting on his shoulder. "Come on. Get back in the stance."

Jungkook obeyed immediately and aimed the gun, inhaling deeply as he refocused on the moving target. Up, down, up, left, right, left, up... "Down," Jungkook whispered right as he pulled the trigger, his body only slightly jerking as his eyes watched the bullet cut through the air, smashing into the center red dot on the target, which stopped moving.