Chpt 35

|Revised|

Blood covered the ground as V shook, eyes wide while trying to replay what just happened. Suho scoffed and tossed the gun to the side, bending down and helping Jungkook stand who looked just as shocked as the male he was on.

When Jungkook was off of V, V stood up, Suho grabbing both of their arms as he snapped at Baekhyun who nodded, pulling out a pistol from his waistband, pointing it at the people in his way.

Jimin coughed, stumbling backward as he looked down, staring at the small hole in his stomach, blood seeping through his shirt, some finally dripping from his mouth. Tears filled Jimin's eyes and he looked back up, making eye contact with V. V's breath hitched at seeing the regret in Jimin's eyes.

The shocked audience finally came to their senses as a woman let out a blood-curdling scream. V continued to look over his shoulder at the body that was still, surprisingly, standing.

"Someone, help him!!" someone screamed.

Namjoon and Yoongi were pulled from the scene by Jin who stayed close behind Suho and the others. V kept looking over his shoulder, trying to see if he was okay but Jimin finally went limp and fell to the floor.

People didn't pay much attention to the group trying to escape, their attention stuck on trying to help Jimin. Jungkook pressed his forehead into Suho's back as they ran, exiting the club in a matter of seconds. "Baekhyun, where's the car-" a car honked at the men and Baekhyun grinned.

"Right there!"

They ran to the car as it pulled out, the back door opening, revealing a man none of them, except for Suho and Baekhyun, expected to see. "Bogum?!" V questioned as Bogum helped everyone into the car, looking up to see V, his smile brightening.

"Taehyung! V!" he exclaimed with his handsome smile. Suho got everyone into the car, seeing V was the last one to stand. He glared at V but Baekhyun pinched him, gesturing to V.

"Relax, Suho. He's fine....we didn't have to kill him so I think it's safe to say we can at least give him a ride."

Suho frowned but complied, moving so V could enter the car, which was very....awkward. Three of the men stared at him menacingly while one hugged himself, sitting close to a mint haired shorty while another man sat glaring at V as another smiled fondly at him.

V adjusted in his seat as Bogum patted his back, knocking on the divider for the driver to drive. Baekhyun laughed at seeing V's expression.

So confused.

"I never thought things would come to this, V," he chuckled, raising a brow. "I think it's kind of cool. All three of the biggest idols in the company right now end up being rogue. What a plot twist, right?"

"Baekhyun, calm down," Suho chuckled, only making Baekhyun's grin widen.

"You seem confused. It's a bit funny. Luckily for you, I'm not an ass so I'll explain the current situation." Baekhyun leaned back against the seat. "Suho and I are antis, for starters."

"...Antis?"

"We're against everything our companies are trying to do to become like Bighit. You probably know them as AWOLs or something. We like the term Antis because technically we are, or were like two seconds ago, still working for them. Sure, we're the exact definition of AWOL but the name just didn't suit us since we weren't officially out of the company....that all changes now. Now, we are officially AWOLs. Suho has been an Anti for about....three...two or three years, now?"

"Two," Suho spoke, folding his arms again.

Baekhyun nodded and pointed at himself. "That long ago, no one even knew what an 'AWOL' was, so when he told me I was confused especially since our companies weren't as invested in it as they are today. But at the time Suho was training under Bighit so he was required to do some stuff. He also knew it was dangerous to just quit since it goes against our contract. When I caught him freeing a task before, I questioned him and he explained to me and I jumped in without hesitating."