Chpt 11

|Revised|

In the morning everyone was up and ready. Namjoon sat on the couch with papers scattered in front of him while Taehyung was sitting across from him, staring at him. Jungkook and Jin had left to close up the coffee shop temporarily or to have others work while they'd be gone. Jungkook was still set to go to Busan, but Jin and Taehyung said it would be a terrible choice in doing so.

Namjoon decided to avoid the talk, knowing that if he didn't agree with either Jin or Taehyung, he'd be lectured. He thought it would be best to send him somewhere away from all of them, but Jin-last night- has said that it was suicide for the boy if they did that.

Jin thought it would be best to take Jungkook somewhere other than Seoul. Somewhere a little away from the busying city, but he didn't know where to go. He didn't know anyone outside of Seoul, and at this point he didn't trust anyone either.

As Namjoon stared down at the scattered papers, Taehyung sighed, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. He don't feel like he got any sleep, he felt like his eyes stayed open the entire time, even though he didn't remember anything. He was tired. He needed sleep. But the others wouldn't let him. He let out a yawn and Namjoon glanced up at the blonde, watching as the other lazily rolled his eyes and licked his lips, adjusting himself in the couch cozily.

Namjoon's eyes shot back down to the table when Taehyung caught him looking, and he sat back up, tapping the table. "You can stop avoiding me, you know."

"I beg to differ."

"C'mon, Joon. Really. You don't need to."

Namjoon looked at him and set his pencil down. "I don't know who you are. So I do." He went back to drawing lines from one paper to another, erasing some lines and making them straighter. 

Taehyung slapped his hand against the table, eyes dark and serious. "Don't treat me like the villain," he pleaded.

Namjoon rubbed his face. "What am I suppose to treat you as? Every time I look at you I want to be there for you and wrap my arms around you, but it isn't going to happen. I want to have you-whoever you are. But I can't. So stay away."

"Joon..." As Taehyung stood up the door burst open with Jin and Jungkook arguing. Jungkook threw his hands up into the air as Jin dropped a bag by the door. Jin seemed to be in a slight panic as he chased after the younger.

"Jungkook, stop that-"

"No! You know, if you know everything, then why don't you do it?" Jungkook snapped at the older. "You go do it and I won't mind at all."

"Jungkook, don't-"

"Don't what? I'm an adult and I can do and say what I want! I'm not some kind of fucking kid anymore, Jin." Jungkook sounds around. "Im allowed to make my own choices. And there's nothing you can do about that. You aren't my mom and you sure as hell aren't my dad."

Jin stood frozen in place as Jungkook glared at him, hands balled into fists. Jin blinked and tried speaking to the other, his voice wavering. "I-I never said I was your dad. Nor your mom. I'm your brother and someone who has been taking care and looking after you for the longest time, longer than your mom ever did." Jin pointed at him. "You don't need to give me lip over here, I'm just trying to help you make the right choice-"

"You aren't even my brother, you aren't my family!" Jungkook yelled, making Jin's eyes widened and his throat tighten. "I don't need your help, all it's ever done has put more hardships on me, so don't try and act like your 'help' has always been a blessing-"

"But I know it hasn't," Jin stuttered, jaw clenched. "I don't need your attitude. I'm trying to help you even if you don't want it. I want to help you. Because I fucking care, Jungkook. More than your mom had ever cared about you."