Chpt 4

•Revised•

"Is this was you want?" the pink haired male shouted into the mic, earning a cheer for the two to continue. As he skipped across the stage, he flicked some of his hair out of his face. His eyes went over to the other male on stage, his bangs stopping right on his dark eyebrows, his neck glistening in sweat, the details becoming more prominent when he hit his high notes. His shirt was pale blue and white, one shoulder having a cut in it to expose the skin, both arms fully covered by long sleeves. The shirt was tucked into the front part of his dark leather pants while the back part hung low, covering his butt.

The blonde male shouted into the mic, his voice scratchy and gravely as he went lower, the beat to the song dropping as he breathed into the microphone for effect before he smirked towards the audience and his voice rose, both his and Jimin's voice harmonizing beautifully. Taehyung fell to his knees as Jimin leaned against him, throwing his head back for a quick intake of breath before letting out a high note, Taehyung following after.

Jungkook stared up at him with big eyes.

That adrenaline coming back and running through his veins, adrenaline he hadn't felt since he last attended the concert.

Jimin was right.

Their charisma and everything had definitely gotten better. To the point where there were even men in the crowd screaming their lungs out for the men giving them a show on stage.

Being at this concert made Jungkook feel ecstatic. It brought back all the memories he had of going to concerts years ago when he was still on decent terms with his mom and at least had some money in his pocket.

The first time he saw Taehyung on stage he felt a feeling one could only describe at pure happiness and ecstasy. He was happy Jimin allowed him to bring along a second person even though Jin didn't really seem interested in the concert. He seemed more...annoyed than anything. But he also wanted to go to one since he had never been to one before.

But, he did say another reason he was going was to make sure he was okay since Jungkook had no one else to go with and was scared he'd get 'raped'.

Jungkook patted his head to remove the sweat as he watched Taehyung and Jimin dance on stage, their legs moving quickly and their hips snapping to the beat, making him blush and he could've sworn that, at one moment, he made eye contact with Taehyung. He really is a weird guy...

And his thought was only confirmed when Taehyung went near the edge of the stage and kissed his fingers, making a finger heart and throwing it towards Jungkook, winking after before running after Jimin. Jungkook's cheeks turned a bright red as he looked taken back, feeing the girls around him move and scream thinking it was for them.

And he felt pride.

Because the famous Taehyung sent that to him.

___

After bowing and exiting the stage the two men were in the dressing room, the one with pink hair changing into black jeans and a sweater that was baggy while the other sat in a chair, still in his stage attire, eyes stuck to his phone. The male strode over and kicked his foot, causing deep chestnut eyes to land on him. "Yah! Are you not changing?"

Taehyung smiled and locked his phone, setting it on his lap before reaching up and squeezing his chubby cheeks. "Squish squish squish...." he hummed, hands being slapped away by the other. "Ahhh.. I'll change later. Wanna relax until I have to leave. Why? Want me to hold your hand on the way out to the cars, Jiminie?"