Chpt 39

|Revised|

"Two wheels? You're fucking joking, two wheels are out? How are we still driving?!" Yoongi yelled in the middle of his gun battle with the men behind them.

V grunted and looked down as he hung out of the window, seeing the tire becoming completely flat. "I don't know but any moment we're either going to flip or spin out of control! The car can't drive on one front tire and one back."

"I'm too beautiful to die in a deserted place like this," Jin whined, grabbing Namjoon's shirt. "If I die, I'm dragging you with me."

"Wh-why-"

"Don't question your hyung!"

"Can you all stop screaming, oh my god," Jiyong hissed, rubbing his forehead which was bleeding from the second sudden jerk from the second tire being shot. He had lunged forward and hit his head on the dashboard. "God, this headache-"

"Maybe you should put your seatbelt on," Hoseok snickered as he tried guiding the car as best as he could.

"No one else is wearing their seatbelt!"

"Of course they are-"

"Yoongi isn't wearing his-"

"I don't care, now put your seat belt on before you get hurt-"

"Wow, nice to know that you care about me, you prick," Yoongi interrupted them as he pulled himself back into the car to reload his gun. Hoseok looked in the rear view mirror to catch the pained look on the mint-haired boy's face, his lips stuck in a straight line.

"Yoongi-"

"Shut up and focus on the road," Yoongi snapped, poking back out of the window. V closed one of his eyes as he shot his pistol, nicking the front tire, causing the car to slightly swerve.

"Yoongi, instead of going for the window, shoot the tires!"

Yoongi nodded and started shooting for the tires. The van behind them started to swerve to dodge the bullets flying at their tires. V grunted as the car started turning oddly and Hoseok hit the steering wheel. "I can't control it now!"

"Just try," Jiyong snapped, reaching over and jerking the wheel the opposite way only to result in the car shaking. V looked down to see Jungkook holding his head to his knees.

Jin looked back to ask V something but saw what he was doing and he looked over the seats to see Jungkook on the ground. Jin pushed Namjoon away from him and crawled to the back, pointing outside.

"Focus on the shooting, Kim."

V frowned but listened. Jin got on the floor, having to hold his knees to his chest because of the tight space. He stroked the top of Jungkook's head, knowing the poor boy didn't do good under stressful situations.

Jungkook looked up and sniffed, getting closer and hugging Jin close. Jin stretched his legs now that Jungkook was practically on his lap as he hugged him back, one hand on the back of his head trying to soothe him.

"J-Jin-hyung," Jungkook breathed heavily, trying to control it. Jin nodded, closing his eyes as he sang a soft song in his ear. Jungkook tightened his grip on Jin after each bump the vehicle came across. Jin chuckled lightly and held the boy in his arms tighter.

"How did you survive without me for three months?" he asked softly, nuzzling his head. Jungkook just scoffed at the cockiness the elder had, making him laugh softly.

The truck shook violently and Yoongi cursed, sitting down as he panted, holding his shoulder tightly. Jin looked up from behind the seat and watched as Namjoon tried to stop the bleeding but Yoongi just pushed him off, yelling at him to focus on something else.