Chpt 32

|Revised|

"Are you sure you'll be safe? I'll come pick you up if you aren't sure."

"Youngjae, I'm fine. Don't underestimate me."

"I'm not underestimating anyone, I'm just worried for your safety. You were dropped off in a pretty sketchy neighborhood."

"Calm down. I'll text you-"

"You'll call me."

"Okay," Jungkook laughed. "I'll call you if anything goes wrong."

"Okay....be careful, Kooks."

"I will, Youngjae."

The steps up to the apartment were cracked stone and looked like they'd fall apart if someone too heavy were to step on them, making Jungkook study them with uncertainty. He gripped the small backpack he had on and walked up the unstable steps to the second floor, walking down the sketchy hallway before stopping in front of a number 143A. His original plan was to wait and see if Yoongi would show up at the shop but after asking Yugyeom some questions he concluded Yoongi didn't go to the coffee shop during the night time anymore.

Or at all.

Jungkook stared at the door for a few minutes before balling his fist and knocking on the door lightly with his knuckles, waiting for a response. After not receiving one he knocked louder with a pout, lowly rowling.

What the fuck was he doing at such a late hour? He wouldn't be off doing weird missions and he could easily research at his crappy ass apartment. He knocked even louder for the third time before hearing some movement behind the door. The clicking sounds of locks made Jungkook perk up and part of him as so happy to see Namjoon's face. He could already picture it.

Joon opening the door and the look of disbelief spreading across it before he wrapped Jungkook in the biggest bear hug anyone could receive or give, muttering words of happiness before bombing him with questions because of his worried nature.

The door opened and Jungkook let his bunny smile appear. "Joon-hyung-"

His words caught in the middle of his throat as his eyes widened at what he saw. The male before him also froze in place, clearly not expecting to see the male in front of him. Jungkook gulped and began to fidget as he took a step back, staring up at the blonde male. He was scared. He was seeing things. This was beyond impossible.

What. The. Fuck.

"Jungkookie????"

"H-H....Hyung..???" Jungkook stuttered, taking another step back as a lump formed in his throat. "Wh-what....h-how-" before he could speak anything else he was engulfed in a hug and the familiar scent brought tears to his eyes. As much as he wanted to stay in his hold he shoved the other away harshly as tears ran down his cheeks, his nose turning red from the cold outside. "H-how!"

"Jungkookie, shh....come in-"

"What are you doing here? Why didn't you come back! How are you- why?!" Jungkook yelled out, more frustrated and confused than sad and betrayed. "J-Jin....Jin-hyung, what the hell!"

The male with blonde hair just stared at Jungkook with saddened eyes, shaking his head. He needed to explain everything to Jungkook but from the looks of it jungkook wasn't going to allow that. He continued to shake his head furiously as his hands balled into fists.

Jungkook felt a flood of emotions overpower his body. This was way too much for his healing mind. Not now, of all times. So many questions popped up and he felt like his heart was going to explode due to how fast it was racing.