Chpt 24

|Revised|

You guys, PLEASE make sure you're reading all the chapters with Fully Revised at the top thoroughly. Even though they may seem the same, none of them are. The are all revised with more information or just completely changed

Please read through them!!

In the morning, the men got dressed in comfortable clothes. Jungkook wore a white shirt with the same baggy hoodie from the night before, dark jeans with tears and converse. He was leaning against the window in the car with droopy, tired eyes, hair messy and posture poor. The seatbelt hung onto him, holding him upright. If it wasn't for the material he'd be face planted into the seat in front of him.

The night before seemed like a blur. It went by too fast and things happened faster than expected. Getting information about the upcoming thing that'll stripped them of freedom, of V opening up to him.

Of kissing.

God...

Jungkook closed his eyes and hugged himself. That kiss was shortly lived but one of the best experiences in his life. The way his face was held, his hand was touched, his lips turning numb. God, it was so magical. It was the spark he needed to ignite the flame within himself to confirm, fully confirm, he liked the guy even if he was annoying. And hopefully it was a sign that V felt the same.

It made sense as to why V was turning soft on him. Why he'd smile at him, ruffle his hair, pinch his cheek and not be so rude to him. He'd only act rude when he Jungkook gave him lip, or called him names or teased him. If Jungkook didn't initiate it, V wouldn't do anything offensive. And it made Jungkook squirm knowing he had that affect on the other.

"!!!" Jungkook flinched and opened his eyes as an arm pulled him away from the window and land against a body, a hand settling on the opposing shoulder. Jungkook blinked and stared at the lap of the body, seeing the dark jeans sculpting the fine legs, and another hand settled on one of the thighs, two fingers showing off rings.

And he knew who was holding him.

And he shook his head, trying to sit his drowsy self up. He turned his head to look at the brunette sitting next to him, the shirt hanging from his shoulders to expose his collarbones. Jungkook's eyes scanned the body before flicking to the face, seeing that eyes were covered by eyelids and soft lips were slightly parted. The man's chest rose and lowered as he breathed softly, slumber holding him in a cage.

Jungkook adjusting himself more and pushed hair from V's face, head moving to the side. V muttered incoherent words and let his head fall to the side, landing on Jungkook's head, cheek squished. Jungkook giggled and closed his eyes, finding completely comfort on V's shoulder. But his comfort was soon ruined when the car came to a stop. The heater shut off and his car door opened, making him pull away from V. At the sudden loss of contact, V opened his eyes to see Yoongi at the door, ushering for them to get out.

They had been driving for some hours, the closest planetarium somehow being in a city almost across the damn country. Yes t was around 1 in the afternoon, and everyone was still groggy from being up so early. Jungkook looked at V as Yoongi and Namjoon went to by their passes.

"Are you awake?"

"No I sleep with my eyes open," V muttered, trying to rub the sleep from his eyes. Jungkook chuckled and shook his head.

"Nice to know. I'll keep that in mind."

"You should." The two stared at each other and memories from earlier resurfaced to V's mind and his eyes widened. He had kissed those perfectly plump lips. He had tasted Jungkook, in such an innocent way, and he had shared with him the emotions that he had held back. Emotions that would soon seem to mean nothing, or would have to, to both of them.